Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

My Comparison Pics of 2002s and 2015s French Blue VII's. Bare in Mind, that the 2002 French Blue Tongue is made of Pleather, so the neoprene on the 15s didn't bother me.

2015- Left Foot shoe, from Finishline, glossy midsole paint.
2002- Right Foot Shoe, matte finish on midsole paint

whoa look how thick that leather is around the top compared to the 2015 model 

I wonder if it has anything to do with being an older shoe and the leather became uncompressed? 

Doubt it. They used thicker cuts of leather back in the days and a lot of people were still hooping in retros so they needed to be built for ball.

I thinks its crazy how someone can come to the conclusion that the leather on the 02s or any older retro is thicker due to age. Its a known fact that JB is using thinner leathers every year. The shoes can't age and the leather become thicker, the opposite happens a lot, especially with suede shoes. 

Sounds just like the people who believed that OG Charcoals 7s looked two tone due to age or the 2007 and OG Playoff 8s had crackled nubuck on the toe and upper due to age. 
indifferent.gif

WTF do you think these shoes are made of? lol

I knew it was going to be prettyyy damn close to the same leather we been getting just more tumbled to cause it to look and feel softer. it is a tad thicker looking but not much.
grin.gif

I thinks its crazy how someone can come to the conclusion that the leather on the 02s or any older retro is thicker due to age. Its a known fact that JB is using thinner leathers every year. The shoes can't age and the leather become thicker, the opposite happens a lot, especially with suede shoes. 

Sounds just like the people who believed that OG Charcoals 7s looked two tone due to age or the 2007 and OG Playoff 8s had crackled nubuck on the toe and upper due to age. 
indifferent.gif

Yes, the BRED 1s were CRAP THIN.  It just felt cheap. WORST than TEAM Js.

the plastic triangle at the heel of the 2002 looks not only bigger but also set lower.
It does. I knew it, I said it, and now I see it, Nike/JB still not giving us what they said they were gonna give us with this "REMASTERED" Garbage.

If they were truely Remastered why are the materials not the same like how they were from OG days and '99-2007/'08.

indifferent.gif

Dude, it was just a thought.  Chill

You'll learn 2 re-think your post, before you actually post. Waaaay 2 many "D-Heads" in here that think they know everything and just trolling waiting too post against your post's.

Wow. Never knew that this thread would go silent for a week lol

The Chicagos tho 
nerd.gif
 need a pair

It does. I knew it, I said it, and now I see it, Nike/JB still not giving us what they said they were gonna give us with this "REMASTERED" Garbage.

If they were truely Remastered why are the materials not the same like how they were from OG days and '99-2007/'08.
Because they are not OG's! They are intended for casual wear. The "Remastered's" are a better quality than typical retroes. Also there is no way in the world that anybody in here should expect every shoes shipped to be pristine and also like I have said before, when you pump out 2-400,000 of anything handmade, the quality is going to be iffy 60-70% of the time. 

Im kind of bumbed out on the fact that they brought this whole remastered ******** right after the year of the 6s, i would of loved to have remastered sport blues and carmines.

Im kind of bumbed out on the fact that they brought this whole remastered ******** right after the year of the 6s, i would of loved to have remastered sport blues and carmines.
Who knows, they might drop Carmines again this year. They did it on the Black/Infrared 6's last 2010.

It's ok, by the time they release the 6's again they will be giving us super duper remastered(2) exquisite detail series.  BTW

Super = +$20

Dupe = +$20

Remastered(2) = +$20

Exquisite = +$20

Detail = +20

By my calculation, it will cost you $285 for the next 6s

I wouldn't be too bummed. Its pretty clear from these first few "remastered" releases that absolutely nothing has changed.

As long as you got the VI's you wanted last year you can rest assured it would've been the same poorazz quality as any remastered 2015's

Last edited:
I wouldn't be too bummed. Its pretty clear from these first few "remastered" releases that absolutely nothing has changed.

As long as you got the VI's you wanted last year you can rest assured it would've been the same poorazz quality as any remastered 2015's

Did u cop the 1s today?

Back
Top Bottom