JORDAN DMP 7 mistake??

good catch man....

this is a pretty crazy mistake. i was also wondering why the raptors were in this pack and not the cardinals cause like dude said back a few pages i thought MJwas wearing the cardinals.

no i have a 100% jordan mag. correctors issue slam presented it it says jordan 7 92-93, jordan 8 feb.93 and jordan 9 nov.93 when he retired, its the first mag.that jordan talks with slam about the ones and the 11s being his favorite and it has pics with jordans 1 thru 13 with the years, its right on the money

anyways back to the 7s, if they still have a 11.5 or 12 this weekend ima get them and sell the magic color the raptors are ok and i need a shoe with black andgrey

Can anyone tell me what this 50% is some people are talking about waiting for before they buy these? Is it a discount for employees or something??

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

On March 4th 1993 Jordan was wearing the white/gry VIII aka "bugs bunny" to those not familiar. He was not even wearing a pair of VII's because the VIII's came out all-star weekend which was Feb 1993. and any true OG Jordan head knows the newest models always drop on all-star saturday back in the day AND both white and black models come out at the same time. I miss how NIKE used to run things...JB Fails...
Dude... first... the Bulls did not even have a game on March 4th 1993. That's part of the problem with the date on the DMP VII's.

Second... the colorway of the VIII's you are referring to is white/black-true red, not white/grey.

Lastly, OG Jordans did not drop on all-star Saturday. MJ wore the new Jordans during all-star weekend. The shoes usually dropped the following Saturday.

Before you try to "educate" others, you need to check your facts.
Sorry if im not as anal and detailed to the frikken bone as you are homie so calm down. My point is MJ was wearing VIII's and NOT VII's.

Does anyone think these'll get to the $199 price that the 1's DMP has gotten too? Is it possible we'll see these at Nike Outlets??

laugh.gif

i still want them though
pimp.gif

this explains why retros aren't like the past, they probably really think they're the same as the older ones.
laugh.gif

JB needs special ed////

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

On March 4th 1993 Jordan was wearing the white/gry VIII aka "bugs bunny" to those not familiar. He was not even wearing a pair of VII's because the VIII's came out all-star weekend which was Feb 1993. and any true OG Jordan head knows the newest models always drop on all-star saturday back in the day AND both white and black models come out at the same time. I miss how NIKE used to run things...JB Fails...
Dude... first... the Bulls did not even have a game on March 4th 1993. That's part of the problem with the date on the DMP VII's.

Second... the colorway of the VIII's you are referring to is white/black-true red, not white/grey.

Lastly, OG Jordans did not drop on all-star Saturday. MJ wore the new Jordans during all-star weekend. The shoes usually dropped the following Saturday.

Before you try to "educate" others, you need to check your facts.
Sorry if im not as anal and detailed to the frikken bone as you are homie so calm down. My point is MJ was wearing VIII's and NOT VII's.
He seems calm, you on the other hand seem dumb.

You talk about all this true jordan head crap, yet youdont know the facts, I guess you just called yourself a beast of the hype
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Is it really that difficult to do some research up there at JB?

They must have some serious morons in charge of getting info.

its nike as a brand. they have botched quite a few shoes. i know that the white kobe 1s featured a detail about his points per game that was incorrect. thekobe 4 draft days have the wrong date on them. anybody can find this information out in 5 minutes or less, yet they mess it up. to me, if you are going to makea shoe with a dated or statistical concept, then its crucial that the date/stat is correct.

Does anyone think these will become dirt cheap due to the mistake or does the general public and NT not care about this somewhat critical error ? ? ? ?

If this doesnt epitomize how little JB puts into their product than I dont know what does?

Am I wrong, or did Jordan not wear the White/Red/Black 1's in the first 60+ game vs. the Celtics? Would that not mean that the wrong shoe CW was put intothat pack?

mad.gif

So why was MJ wearing the VII's in 93 anyway, I thought that was the year he actually wore the eights and won the 93 title?

Can somebody help me, I'm really confused now
frown.gif

the fact that they'll recall the 12s 3-4 days b4 they release becuase of insoles (of no importance just for show & ppl prolly wont see it cuz somestores put trees over it)(did they rly need hype that bad) but lets get a date wrong that comemorated a day that jordan had in history they shud definitelyrecalled afta that

Did anybody take the tag off or plans to do so

JORDAN: (walks in product room) well how are those 7s comin on
Dumb Worker: Well fine everythings perfect everybodys goin to remember your big day in march
JORDAN: Wat
Dumb Worker: Wat, Nothing dont worry everybody loves 7s 310 for two 7s whos gonna deny that
JORDAN: You Know what you're right nothing will go bad

Look what somebody put on kicksonfire.com
COPPED!
my first pair of 7s, not a fan of em but the history these shoes give made me have to get em!
the sole paint is the best lol…its nt bad for te guy above tht sd tht

Anybody gettin the Magics (120) at the Outlets(B-Grade) have the tag w/ wrong or right date

Back
Top Bottom