Jordan iii, iv, vi release 2009 with NIKE LOGO

I could careless really.

The only one that had them back in 2001 was the black cements.

So hearing that the true blues are gona re release are already good enough for me

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

If the OGs had a Jumpman on the back and the Retros had "Nike Air" everybody would be like, "Damn, put that Jumpman back yo."

To me it ain't really that big of a deal, it's the overall appearance and quality of the Air Jordan sneaker that counts for me. Beside if I want the Nike Air on the back I can just hunt down an OG
i really don't think the nike air looks as good as the jumpman, i know that im gonna get flamed for this but its my opinion, and this is somestupid hype up rumor. bet 5 it never happens...

As long as they come out I don't care if they say Nike Air! Just bring them out JB/Nike PLEASE!

as much as i like "nike air" instead of the jumpman, its just going to ruin the value of older j's like the CDP xi's already did

SAME EXACT rumors that stirred up when CDPs were "confirmed"...not to knock anyone's info.,but I wont believe it til i see it

OG's quality to anything after 2005 quality is a big difference. Only those fortunate enough to own OG's or have had them know this. And don't allyou haters come out and say " I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE. " I would choose any OG with NIKE on the back over any 2009 retro with Nike Air.That's just me and there is a difference whether you'd like to believe it or not. And until it's been confirmed by a quality source then that'sall it is......RUMORS

Quote:If the OGs had a Jumpman on the back and the Retros had "Nike Air" everybody would be like, "Damn, put that Jumpman back yo.

You probably aren't even old enough to remember "Nike Air" on any Jordan
laugh.gif
, "Nike Air" on the back of the shoe was implemented intothe original design, and was part of the overall look of the shoe it was a NIKE shoe not a JORDAN BRAND shoe, the placement of "NIKE AIR" was thoughtout, and if they had felt it didn't contribute to the overall look of the shoe it would not have been as visible as it was on the 3's, 4's,5's,6's. I could care less what they put on a VII or VIII, on the insole, because it had nothing to do with the original VISIBLE design. Add to thefact that people that have been into sneakers since the earlier days remember when the majority of FAKES featured the jumpman on the back, I wouldn't besurprised to see Jordan Brand smarten up and throw Nike air on the back of the shoes that should have it. In my eye's Jordan brand is all but dead with theway they retro their shoes, piss poor quality, horrendous banana shaping, and No nike air means I as well as A LOT of people won't be purchasing anotherretro Jordan again until they shape up, why would i spend my hard earned money on a half assed product? And if you don't think there's much of adifference, put on an original pair, or any retro made before 2003, and you will see there is a MAJOR difference.

just another rumor with no pics...I'm all for the "nike air" returning to the older J's...but, honestly, I don't see why JB would botherdoing this, even if they drop the Fire Red III's with a jumpman, it's still going to be hyped and sell out...i mean, JB could probably drop fire redIII's with a pic of a wang on the back of it and it would still sell lol

Back
Top Bottom