Jordan iii, iv, vi release 2009 with NIKE LOGO

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]^^ Thank you trethousand.

I can confirm that CDP quality (which is truly significantly horrific and below regular retro materials) is here 2 stay
at this point its truly a wrap. Get smart

if this is true i'm going to lose a lot of money this year, nike air
pimp.gif

If anyone paid attention to the TB III and White/Cement IV thread, this was already hinted at.

But like others have said...

We've been hearing this for the last 2 years.

I know somebody's got some pics
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Even if Nike Air logo is present, doesn't mean the quality will be there. But only time will tell.

im not worried about the logo in the back, im still worrying if they will even come out and not be garbage quality
indifferent.gif

This is long overdue. Just put NIKE AIR on og colorways only, of the respective model. With the AJ 1, on the tonge and AJ 3,4,5,6 on the back. To all those whosay they don't care let me ask you; would still feel this way if they start placing the jumpman back on the side of AJ 1's instead of the swoosh likethe all white 2002 version? What if JB starts to slap "JORDAN" arcross the tonge of a pair of 5's or put a "Flight" logo on the tongeof a pair of 11's? Let's go a step further for those people who want quality materials; let's say these JB Jordans had high quality . What then? Ithink ALOT of people would change their tune and feel like me and the rest of us who want NIKE AIR. Discuss and let me know what ya'll think.

Originally Posted by MarCavalier23

hunt down an og n pay big bucks instead of paying retail for one soon? idk

you think theyll be same quality?
i doubt it will happen anyways, most of the rumors are never true

lol look at all these too-good-to-be-true rumors sprouting up. i heard JB is going to re-release every colorway and donate five pairs to each householdNICEKICKS.com

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

If the OGs had a Jumpman on the back and the Retros had "Nike Air" everybody would be like, "Damn, put that Jumpman back yo."

To me it ain't really that big of a deal, it's the overall appearance and quality of the Air Jordan sneaker that counts for me. Beside if I want the Nike Air on the back I can just hunt down an OG.
Soooo true

Amen lol

I hope this is true, I'll believe it when I see some photos. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom