Jordan Luka 2

As a person that wear basketball shoes casually. I would only buy the 2s on disco. I feel like they have potential but the color blocking be off

As a person that wear basketball shoes casually. I would only buy the 2s on disco. I feel like they have potential but the color blocking be off
I've only bought one pair at retail "The AI pair" and then the mint green ones I grabbed with a discount code and some gift cards my boss gave me at work. As big of a Mavs fan I am I can admit this shoe isn't all that appealing. It's ok but not great.

I've only bought one pair at retail "The AI pair" and then the mint green ones I grabbed with a discount code and some gift cards my boss gave me at work. As big of a Mavs fan I am I can admit this shoe isn't all that appealing. It's ok but not great.
What good my fellow MFFL. Yeah I'm waiting for them to drop around $80. I low key Luke those pinkish looking ones. The Quai 54s were hard

What good my fellow MFFL. Yeah I'm waiting for them to drop around $80. I low key Luke those pinkish looking ones. The Quai 54s were hard
I went to Northpark to get the Lake Bleds today and was told they sent them back to the warehouse last week.

Yeah the lake bleed was on members exclusive for like 2 days then “sold out”. Was thinking about coppin those. I just have the AI pair for $100 with promo and rewards. Wanted the jade pair on deep disco too but they’re drying up.

Yeah the lake bleed was on members exclusive for like 2 days then “sold out”. Was thinking about coppin those. I just have the AI pair for $100 with promo and rewards. Wanted the jade pair on deep disco too but they’re drying up.
That’s what I noticed - they were gone on Nike so I went to the store. Like justincredible7 justincredible7 i wonder if the exposed cable lacing was defective.

Jordan Luka 2 “Smoke Grey”
Color: Smoke Grey/Laser Orange-Light Smoke Grey
Style Code: DX9013-008
Release Date: Holiday 2023
Price: $140
Smoke Grey DX9013-008

Jordan-Luka-2-Smoke-Grey-2.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Smoke-Grey-3.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Smoke-Grey-5.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Smoke-Grey-1.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Smoke-Grey-6.jpeg

Jordan-Luka-2-Smoke-Grey-7.jpeg

I was at the Mavericks game tonight and Luka came out in some bright reddish color shoes and switch to a neon green pair after the half. I need to see the reddish color pair close because the looked fire from my view

Those two PE’s are dope.

The ASG colorway isn’t bad. I’d cop on discount. Good see signature shoes getting “All-Star” branding

The ASG colorway is bad. A lot of em are, sadly. I'm still so disappointed with how they've handled his shoe release from the shoe itself to the colorways. Pathetic compared to the amount of talent. Dude out here scoring 73 and I even ball with a guy that's a huge fan of Luka having lived in Texas, and not a hint of anybody getting these things. They gotta come correct with the 3s.

Back
Top Bottom