Jordan Luka 2

I bought the mint colorway and the AI colorway. Daughters cheer team wears mint/teal color and they go ok with the jersey I wear to comps. I played in my AI pair and it was ok at best. I feel JB could do better with his signature model but he is putting up triple doubles consistently.. so wtf do I know lol.
Did they seem stiff to you and clunky? Poor cushioning? And I also actually had a lot of problems with the traction. Don’t know if it was just the court

I bought the mint colorway and the AI colorway. Daughters cheer team wears mint/teal color and they go ok with the jersey I wear to comps. I played in my AI pair and it was ok at best. I feel JB could do better with his signature model but he is putting up triple doubles consistently.. so wtf do I know lol.

He's also playing in the 1's here and there, which have worse cushioning to the 2's (comparing retail pairs).

For all we know, his personal shoes might have react/full zoom.. there's no way he's happy with the cushioning setup.. dude is 230lbs+his body needs more.. playing in Luka's feels like running on concrete.

He's also playing in the 1's here and there, which have worse cushioning to the 2's (comparing retail pairs).

For all we know, his personal shoes might have react/full zoom.. there's no way he's happy with the cushioning setup.. dude is 230lbs+his body needs more.. playing in Luka's feels like running on concrete.
Totally agree

He's also playing in the 1's here and there

Yep, looks like he has some black/green 1s on tonight

1711074734686.png

JJJ

1712795470019.png

Every few games I see JJJ with something on and think it might be the 39s, but its always some 2s

Luka would’ve been perfect as main sig athlete for New Balance. For multiple reasons. Hell, same thing with Kyrie

Back
Top Bottom