Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this crap is gonna get so jumbled. The mods need to make a confirmed list and sticky it to page one or something

we'll find out on the 25th...im on ice till then...pockets ain't worried about nothing except the 140 for the black toes...

Yeah man id love to try n scoop something i missed.

Moneys a lil tight and im sitting on some xiii hgg, hoping to use for bait if i miss the toro iv.

I'm so happy it will be on a Saturday

Wish list
88s
Thunders
Stealthy maybe depends if I get others
Cement 4s

Hopefully nike will do most so the bot will hopefully be a success like my past luck with grapes n7 and white outs

How do you people have success on foot locker owned websites I can never get through on any of them only FNL or NDC.
same here man FNL and NDC are my bread and butter. While Im waiting on the FNL SPA page I go ham on the FTL or EB add to cart and never ever been successful. All good though my main 2 never fail me.

cement IV's will be on ndc?

id probably tr and get those but damn man

I'm going to shoot for any of those 4's and the black toe 1's. Crossing my fingers for royals though.

I heard the og high black and gold patent 1's are restocking on NDC and FTL...haha im just messing but people are getting reckless on these random speculations and no sources.

I think Nike is in cahoots with my Bank.. Just gave me a 2k credit limit increase on my Card... smh.. just paid it off from the last Shopping spree!

Need -
Black Toes
88s
Bred XIs (double up)
and WC IVs (if they are going to be restocked)

Trying to get one shoe in RD is crazy enough.. but a shopping spree? Game Prep Time!

Noob question because I never go for online releases and usually just hit up my local mall:

Is an account needed on Nike.com to check out? If so, does it speed up the process?

Would like to pick up the WC IVs if possible. Or "HGG" XIIIs

how is it even possible to get 4 different shoes on a restock?

most cant even get one pair out of 10+ shoes

Noob question because I never go for online releases and usually just hit up my local mall:

Is an account needed on Nike.com to check out? If so, does it speed up the process?

Would like to pick up the WC IVs if possible. Or "HGG" XIIIs

Having an account saves your info and gives you free shipping, so it essentially is less clicking and typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom