• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anybody/business have such a ******ty level of customer service?  It's actually quiet amazing how bad they are.

View media item 2213739
Left - Today | Right - Last week

View media item 2213740
Today

View media item 2213741
Last week's pair

View media item 2213742
Today

View media item 2213743
Last week's pair

View media item 2213744
View media item 2213745
Left - Last week  |  Right - Today

I see a difference in the box tops now.  Swooshes are different too.

You guys think you are buying an freaking iPhone ?
These are not precision die cast manufactured
These are hand assembled using machine-manufactured parts for goodness sake !!

You guys think you are buying an freaking iPhone ?
These are not precision die cast manufactured
These are hand assembled using machine-manufactured parts for goodness sake !!
Box tops and the lace bags aren't hand assembled.  There are clear differences between the two that I received.

I expect inconsistencies in the shoes themselves, but feel between the two should be similar.  One of these pairs did not feel the same.

Lol Years from now this will all be an era we joke about..."WB" and tha shattered tales

Seriously. We need a WB photoshop, that looks just like eastbays, so we can post it in the future. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sidenote: Kdak prolly making y'all jump thru more hoops with the claims, after he read everything in this thread. A new website is about to go up.

Anybody actually ask Kdak how tf they plan to send us our OG receipts?
I have no problem with my pair and will probably get them LC'd on Monday.
I just have the original receipts for literally every Jordan my collection and would like to have this one for the sake of consistency.

This ***** kdak is ******* shady man. 
mean.gif

We just witnessed the rise and fall of KDAK boys. It will go down in NT history.

You haven't seen nothing but the beginning of the storm

Wait till those heart broke Adidas fans get or not get their pairs!!

All those TB UB and NMD Bapes!!

All hell finna break loose!!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anybody actually ask Kdak how tf they plan to send us our OG receipts?
I have no problem with my pair and will probably get them LC'd on Monday.
I just have the original receipts for literally every Jordan my collection and would like to have this one for the sake of consistency.

You need to email them with model and size, but at this point not sure if they will reply to emails. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I was sad when KDAK cancelled my 2x TB UB orders last night when I only asked for one, but now I'm glad 
laugh.gif

People will file a claim through PP and get their money back, which is only a time-issue. Then this KDAK-talk will be finished - hopefully - and stored away in NT archive as KDAK-GATE 2016

Last edited:
It blows my mind that there are still people defending this guy... I mentioned it a while back that although bad business practices don't indicate fakes, they definitely should bring up red flags and no one took it seriously. Now this guys cancelling orders on his own and telling others to just file a claim, and people are still defending him? You guys have no judgment skills?

It blows my mind that there are still people defending this guy... I mentioned it a while back that although bad business practices don't indicate fakes, they definitely should bring up red flags and no one took it seriously. Now this guys cancelling orders on his own and telling others to just file a claim, and people are still defending him? You guys have no judgment skills?
we're sneakerheads. aint got room for a brain up there bruh.

This thread is crazy. It went from everyone wanting to have the kdak link, to people complaining about keeping it secret, to people questioning its legitimacy, to people getting real pairs.

Then everyone went crazy and bought up their stock. Which lead to people complaining about the slow shipping time. Then people started questioning legitimacy again, then people started buggin about slow shipping and poor customer service. Which lead to canceled orders and then some people got pairs in that look legit but people still think too good to be true.

Almost 1 month later and feels like we got nowhere.

I was sad when KDAK cancelled my 2x TB UB orders last night when I only asked for one, but now I'm glad :lol:

People will file a claim through PP and get their money back, which is only a time-issue. Then this KDAK-talk will be finished - hopefully - and stored away in NT archive as KDAK-GATE 2016

Im dead. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom