Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

If nobody's buying even at $350, how low do you guys think the prices have to be for them to bite?

Tbh I'm not seeing them dropping too much farther.
nobodies buying now because people think they can still get them for close to retail.. i say give it a week or so... 

And your D*** is bigger then mine, house bigger then mine, wife has bigger **** then mine... Ok cool guy.. You are my hero 

You must live in the worst parts. Lmao. You will be moved out soon along with your friends and family don't worry. Then it will be completely gentrified.

Last edited:
******ed? Yea good one.. You work in real estate? Like your a janitor at a real estate office? Yea many people move to oakland, the criminals... #2 Most dangerous place to live in the entire country... Anyways kid go plunge a toilet, i'm gonna cuddle up with my 3 pairs of backboards

I was born and raised in Oakland too.. still living here... and yes it's being gentrified... nothing going up but crime rates??? nah bruh.... you must have skipped town a while ago

You must live in the worst parts. Lmao. You will be moved out soon along with your friends and family don't worry. Then it will be completely gentrified.
Janitor nobody cares about this back and forth, this thread is about SB's.. Move on

I was born and raised in Oakland too.. still living here... and yes it's being gentrified... nothing going up but crime rates??? nah bruh.... you must have skipped town a while ago
lipstick on a pig bro... it is what it is.. I rep the bay all day, im just not gonna sugar coat it... 

Janitor nobody cares about this back and forth, this thread is about SB's.. Move on

Listen, I jumped in on a conversation you had with another person living in Oakland saying it's the worst place to live. Don't try and switch back to the thread now when you started this mess.

You really need to educate yourself more on the bay before you speak nonsense

lipstick on a pig bro... it is what it is.. I rep the bay all day, im just not gonna sugar coat it... 

I don't sugar coat anything... if we are really going to talk about it.... the East is the only official standing hood territory left.... and if we get ran out of that it's a wrap..... but back on topic....

Yall chill tf out we don't care about that extra **** take that to the thread about nothing..........celebrate that we all cooked on the SBB

I don't sugar coat anything... if we are really going to talk about it.... the East is the only official standing hood territory left.... and if we get ran out of that it's a wrap..... but back on topic....
Just saying... Every crime in Oakland continues to raise... 

View media item 1603236
View media item 1603237

Just saying... Every crime in Oakland continues to raise... 

And how about them knocking down everything in Jack London Square to build lofts and Condos by the water? It's growing fast with people buying up property. It will be completely different in the next 5-10 years.

Brooklyn is a perfect example of this type of change.

Anyway. I'm really happy with the quality on these.

Last edited:
Aye I know we didn't get crab leg to throw the ball down the field but we got Amari cooper to run those bubble screens up the sideline. And we might have a better record than the 49ers this year. Keep calm until I can save up my scrilla for the game homie. Eastcoast raider 4 lyfe!

And how about them knocking down everything in Jack London Square to build lofts and Condos by the water? It's growing fast with people buying up property. It will be completely different in the next 5-10 years.

Brooklyn is a perfect example of this type of change.
wishful thinking... oakland can add all the new condos/lofts they want.. itll just add new places for people to rob and steal from.. once the raiders and warriors leave town itll really go down the drain... 

wishful thinking... oakland can add all the new condos/lofts they want.. itll just add new places for people to rob and steal from.. once the raiders and warriors leave town itll really go down the drain... 

I have to disagree. I actually like many parts of Oakland. Lake Merritt has gown tremendously and Oakland also borders Berkeley which is an awesome town.

Last edited:
I hope not to San Antonio. LA is fine. Just sucks that Rich "Loose" Gannon was our last decent qb. I think the league has something against us. :nerd:

I hope not to San Antonio. LA is fine. Just sucks that Rich "Loose" Gannon was our last decent qb. I think the league has something against us.
nerd.gif
I'm the opposite... The only reason LA wouldnt be that bad would be I could still drive to a game if I wanted.. But I hate so cal.. Would be embarrassing to have a team down their..  

I'm the opposite... The only reason LA wouldnt be that bad would be I could still drive to a game if I wanted.. But I hate so cal.. Would be embarrassing to have a team down their..  

St. Louis Rams will be there. We have a big enough market and it will work. It's long overdue

New York has two teams and so should SoCal

Last edited:
I don't see the rams coming back. Even though we had the tuck rule which lead us to this dark stage, people still root for us. We are true fans. Besides we were the LA raiders for a hot minute also. Lettuce prey that our team stay in tack. Visiting Oakland is on my bucket list. [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Wore my NT hat when i drove up to pickup my SBB from NT Chicago........Not ONE "Tap tap Pull" was executed.

I am dissapoint.

I'm holding out as long as I can and low balling as many people as possible. Doesn't take a degree to fill out a raffle ticket. Come over to MSX on FB and help us drive the price down so people who Love 1s and will wear them like me can not feel SO bad about overpaying since our local raffles are RIGGED

I'm holding out as long as I can and low balling as many people as possible. Doesn't take a degree to fill out a raffle ticket. Come over to MSX on FB and help us drive the price down so people who Love 1s and will wear them like me can not feel SO bad about overpaying since our local raffles are RIGGED

What's MSX, a sneaker group?

Back
Top Bottom