Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

latest

OK, here it is folks IMO

Banned>09 Shadows>Frags>Shattered Backboards>Chicago's>Black & Whites>Lasers>Royals>Breds in terms of quality

I still think the frags are a softer better quality shoe than the shattered backboards , specially around the ankle & toe box area , the Orange part on top of the toes which is kinda tumbled is to thick

Enough with this quality talk, I buy shoes cause they look good. All of them are gonna have that crease anyway

Enough with this quality talk, I buy shoes cause they look good. All of them are gonna have that crease anyway

I think we all buy them to wear but these actually shocked me when I took them out of the box. Was not expecting them to look/feel as good as they do

Shut the hell up about Oaklan/SF/Janitors/etc

No one gives a ****. Move on before you get the thread locked

Wore my NT hat when i drove up to pickup my SBB from NT Chicago........Not ONE "Tap tap Pull" was executed.

I am dissapoint.

[@]pacmagic2002[/@ ]sad ***....so many new kids dont even know what it even is :smh: ....i wore my :nthat: to an orlando city game a few months back and i was greeted with a tap tap pull and i was like :wow: ....:smokin

#ntgoodoldays

Last edited:
Heading out to NTNY at 10. Hopefully lines aren't crazy considering how long the raffle window is.  Haven't seen any info on RF.

Will post info about F23 too, supposedly going to re-raffle.

Last edited:
When is the ntny raffle? is it Monday cause if it is I'm there !
Edit: never mind I see its today welp I'm done don't get off till 5.

Last edited:
So bummed, Eastbay cancelled my order of Chicago 1's, and then I fail to land the Shattered Backboard's. Those were the only shoes I went for in awhile. :smh:

Last edited:

Heading out to NTNY at 10. Hopefully lines aren't crazy considering how long the raffle window is.  Haven't seen any info on RF.

Will post info about F23 too, supposedly going to re-raffle.
Word going to NTNY soon. Didn't know about F23. Keep us posted on that situation. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom