Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i got my SBBs so lets talk about how crappy oakland is haha
roll.gif

I'm from LA, so I have no fight in that there battle. Alameda County is alright with the kid. 

I'm taking over and I want other people to say it with me. We all want fair access to the shoes for a reasonable price. The backdooring and the whole system is getting old. All I want are the shoes. Nothing else.

uncs will be like this minus tumbled leather. These are same/ very similar leather as chis but tumbled leather....those saying these are same as banneds are high. Very soft does not automatically equal high quality leather.

Banneds smell like a nice high quality leather...these smell like...plastic.
yes these are very soft, just like my recent fire red IIIs (tumbled leather)

That said im pleased with this quality- wasnt expecting banned/ vegas 1 quality

Hate to break it to you but those banned 1s are made of pleather not real leather. Stop gassing those made in China shoes.

View media item 1603236
View media item 1603237

Just saying... Every crime in Oakland continues to raise... 

And how about them knocking down everything in Jack London Square to build lofts and Condos by the water? It's growing fast with people buying up property. It will be completely different in the next 5-10 years.

Brooklyn is a perfect example of this type of change.

Anyway. I'm really happy with the quality on these.

good ol' jack london square. chicken and waffles.

::nthat:

Last edited:
I just paid $420 for an 11.5, my stomach kind of hurt now lol.  The shoe palace stores over here are getting thiers late so I hope I'm able to get another pair.

Nice pickups everyone. Rarely do I post but had to rant. I picked up a pair I won at niketown la. After I got home I had a chance to take a look at the shoes carefully and I swear crap like this is what makes me not want to buy Jordans anymore. I'm definitely heading back to niketown LA tomorrow morning and going to demand they switch out my pair with one of their unclaimed pairs. If they tell me they have no pairs left, then I'll know that whole nonsense of sending unclaimed pairs back to nike is bull crap. I saw that list and backroom and there were more than 200 pairs of kicks, no freaking way every pair was accounted for.

View media item 1603320

OK, here it is folks IMO

Banned>09 Shadows>Frags>Shattered Backboards>Chicago's>Black & Whites>Lasers>Royals>Breds in terms of quality

I still think the frags are a softer better quality shoe than the shattered backboards , specially around the ankle & toe box area , the Orange part on top of the toes which is kinda tumbled is to thick

The Chicago red toe box leather is butter also , def softer than SBB black toe box leather , the Chicago ankle leather is rough though , the SBB just have a thicker cut leather "orange"which is kinda tumbled throughout the shoe which gives the affect of the "buttery leather", def the best quality Jordan 1 made this year but they aren't on banned level , not even close

Back
Top Bottom