Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Has the release date been officially confirmed yet? I'm not 100% sure on the date in my limited research.

Anyways, the more I look at these Shattered Backboards, the more I love them, because they remind me of a few things from the 70's and 80's:

Valiant Charger - Australian muscle car

The meth van in Breaking Bad

The Atari video games system

Last edited:
^^^From what I have seen they release May 23, but maybe they will change the release date in the coming weeks.

^^^From what I have seen they release May 23, but maybe they will change the release date in the coming weeks.
Hope so. lot going on in May for me
pimp.gif

5.10.15 - Mother's Day

5.22.15 - My B-day

5.23.15 - Low Bred 11s

5.27.15 - Wifes B-Day

5.29.15 - New Daughter on the way

5.30.15 - Chi 1's

ALL #QFT

Bred 11 Lows
Chicagos
Citrus 11
VI Low
Royal & Shadow Lows

May is gonna be awesome but damn I'll be in another country for a month. I'm gonna have to let my sister do the work on these releases or a friend of mine in Cali who owes me one.
happy.gif

Last edited:
I'm really going to do my homework on these. I'm tired of missing out on kicks i really want because there "limited"

I'm really going to do my homework on these. I'm tired of missing out on kicks i really want because there "limited"
this is key. people look at the same 3 places to get their shoes and wonder why they always strike out. doing your hw cannot be overstated!

If i cop im breaking em out on halloween only

srs
"If" I can get a pair, I'll rock them quite often, including Halloween :lol: very srs

These things are more than eye candy to me[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom