Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

just laced up my laser 1s for the first time.  I thought my SBB 1s were # 1 in comfort, but man these lasers are a close second or just as comfy.  Anyone else have an opinion in the most comfiest to least comfiest jordan 1s?
I have laser 1s, SBB 1s. I have about 10 pairs of 1s cause I think they are the most comfortable sneakers made. The Black/White 1s I wear the most and I think are the most comfortable

I have laser 1s, SBB 1s. I have about 10 pairs of 1s cause I think they are the most comfortable sneakers made. The Black/White 1s I wear the most and I think are the most comfortable
Your definition of comfortable is strange bro. Have you tried wearing an Asics GEL shoes, Nike Lunar Eclipse, Adidas Ultraboost, Flyknit LunarLon? Come back and let me know if Jordan 1 is still comfortable on your taste.

I do have 15 pcs of J1 OG's, I like them but they are not comfortable. They are Alright to wear. 

Yea 1s are def not good for long term wear. My feet start hurting after a few hours. Boost tech, huaraches, flyknits, etc are much more comfortable

Your definition of comfortable is strange bro. Have you tried wearing an Asics GEL shoes, Nike Lunar Eclipse, Adidas Ultraboost, Flyknit LunarLon? Come back and let me know if Jordan 1 is still comfortable on your taste.

I do have 15 pcs of J1 OG's, I like them but they are not comfortable. They are Alright to wear. 
I have 4 pairs of Asics. I agree with you the Asics are very comfortable but I like AJ 1s the best. I think of all the Asics the Asics x Kith Gel Sight Atlantics & Pacifics are more comfortable than the Asics Gel x Diamond Supply x Kith Gel Saga & Gel Lyte. Not a fan of Adidas and the boost technology. Feels funny walking in them. Personal preference

I have 4 pairs of Asics. I agree with you the Asics are very comfortable but I like AJ 1s the best. I think of all the Asics the Asics x Kith Gel Sight Atlantics & Pacifics are more comfortable than the Asics Gel x Diamond Supply x Kith Gel Saga & Gel Lyte. Not a fan of Adidas and the boost technology. Feels funny walking in them. Personal preference
Yes personal pref.

Planning to UNDS my SBB this Weekend. still hunting for a TShirt in a White color and an orange touch on the image. 

I hope the Buttery Leather they used for our SBB are durable, because they are so buttery and thinking they wont last.

Compared to the leather they used in Chicago.

Most people that say the 1s are comfortable to an extreme degree are people who haven't branched out into anything other than Jordans and Nikes with similar technology. I used to be the same exact way. Ultraboosts definitely take the cake as far as shoes in general go. But as for Nike nothing beats a broken in lunar/natural motion/phylon sole.

They fit nothing like breds. They have more ankle padding and softer leather
Interesting. Ankle padding was never the issue for me with 1s. It was the toebox that was super tight for me. So would you be able to rate the shadow 1s to the SBB's? :smile:

I could score a size 9 DS right now for $350 plus shipping via paypal. 

Thing is, I just bought a new car yesterday! 

SMH... Trying to be responsible here, and talk dude into a trade, lmao. 

I actually have 4 pairs of Asics. The Asics Gel Sight Atlantics & Pacifics and are the most comfortable Asics I have. I have both Asics X Diamond Supply x Kith Gel Lyte
Yes personal pref.

Planning to UNDS my SBB this Weekend. still hunting for a TShirt in a White color and an orange touch on the image. 
I hope the Buttery Leather they used for our SBB are durable, because they are so buttery and thinking they wont last.
Compared to the leather they used in Chicago.
Funny you say that. I been trying to find a shirt that matched that orange. Only thing I found was San Francisco Giants colors which I would never wear as a die hard Mets fan. I asked @nikestore and they said they didn't make any matching apparel for the SBB 1S. What have you found to match?

I have. I bought 1 from Loyal Souls to match my Cement 3s OG 88. Thinking about buying a shirt from sneaker match tees for the SBB 1s. They are original and have a shirt for every sneaker. Even limited kicks like the Just Don 2s

Back
Top Bottom