Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

what's the realistic chance on hitting these with ftl app with just regular vip status?  never used it before and I buy mostly off snkrs. 

Are THAT many people really salivating at the chance to triple up on these? What percentage of Jordan fans really do this? Social media can give you a skewed view of reality.

If the market really is about to be flooded with these (and it is), resell should be about $250 early on at the most. They might reach Banned resell numbers in a year or so.

I hope nobody gets scared into paying some BS price for these.

Last edited:
Are THAT many people really salivating at the chance to triple up on these? What percentage of Jordan fans really do this? Social media can give you a skewed view of reality.

If the market really is about to be flooded with these (and it is), resell should be about $250 early on at the most. They might reach Banned resell numbers in a year or so.

That's what I said a few pages back, that online is gonna be flooded with resellers trying to sell pairs and I see them going for 300 first week and then after the hype dies a bit I see them going for 250-275 it just takes patience

what's the realistic chance on hitting these with ftl app with just regular vip status?  never used it before and I buy mostly off snkrs. 
Slim to none. You need at least Platinum Status to have a chance. 

That's what I said a few pages back, that online is gonna be flooded with resellers trying to sell pairs and I see them going for 300 first week and then after the hype dies a bit I see them going for 250-275 it just takes patience
​I almost want to skip raffles and take my chances at this guaranteed ticket spot. If I miss I'd pay resell around 250 or 275. Problem is my size is like gold lol. Size 8.5

idk why people asking how hard are these going to be when every single remastered OG colorway has been a pain in the assss to get. 

Last edited:
depends a lot on your location but probably slim chances if you don't have 10 min headstart

pretty much this...i agree with your $250 from the jump number. they'll probably be on the same trajectory as banneds...and since banneds arent even a year old, royals will likely hit the $350 mark in about 6 months.

Hitting every online raffle possible, hopefully I luck into at least one pair.

The nearest mall to me, which had banned at all the shops (FNL, Champs, FTL), isnt getting any pairs. Looks like it's online or bust for me.

The nearest mall to me, which had banned at all the shops (FNL, Champs, FTL), isnt getting any pairs. Looks like it's online or bust for me.

Let launch locator help you

Would be odd if all those got the banned but none got the royals

Back
Top Bottom