Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Memorial City Mall HOH doing fcfs. Unbelievable :smh:.

Edit: All is not lost. All FTAs in the city are app reserve :pimp:. Need to see champs locator.

Last edited:
It's gonna be a shame when most people camp out at stores and they tell them they're sold out after 20 pairs lol. Employees and resellers are eating. Backdoor has already been kicked wide open

Fcfs? All pairs went out the back already. Most store only one full size run? Good luck. Even with all of those places releasing them.

Hit up a few spots on launch locator to ask how theyre going about the release.
They tried saying "were not getting those" , I respond yea u actually are youre on the launch locator. He said "hold on". I hear him whispering to someone in the backround, but cant make out whats said. He gets back on the phone and saids "youre right we did get them, but were still unsure how were going about the release. Call back thursday." I banged on em, hit up my past connect via text, who still got ties with the district manager. He gets back to me a couple hrs later saids "its a raffle dont let them bs u".

Basically already knew that, had to double check though.

Same old antics different drop.. :smh:

Last edited:
Hit up a few spots on launch locator to ask how theyre going about the release.
They tried saying "were not getting those" , I respond yea u actually are youre on the launch locator. He said "hold on". I hear him whispering to someone in the backround, but cant make out whats said. He gets back on the phone and saids "youre right we did get them, but were still unsure how were going about the release. Call back thursday." I banged on em, hit up my past connect via text, who still got ties with the district manager. He gets back to me a couple hrs later saids "its a raffle dont let them bs u".

Basically already knew that, had to double check though.

Same old antics different drop..
mean.gif
roll.gif
 lames gonna lame

Resale price ain't gonna drop if it's the big resellers getting all these backdoored pairs from FCFS spots.
This was one of the main reason why I loved the reservation app. It didn't let them set the price

Memorial City Mall HOH doing fcfs. Unbelievable :smh:.

Edit: All is not lost. All FTAs in the city are app reserve :pimp:. Need to see champs locator.

Ur kidding me? And I was gonna head out there today for Shiekh codes, this prolly means Flight 23 is gonna bring in a ton of stock for all those stores over there

That's why all this FCFS doesn't make any sense. Why spend millions developing a app to avoid the nonsense of all the chaos that comes from lining up to raffles just to not use it. The stores that are using it obviously have the smarter managers. At least the ones trying to stop the backdooring.

Ur kidding me? And I was gonna head out there today for Shiekh codes, this prolly means Flight 23 is gonna bring in a ton of stock for all those stores over there

I hope so man. I already know the app is my best chance at landing a pair. I refuse to camp out in 2017 :lol:.

Last edited:
long shot but has anybody here ever copped jordans in North Dakota? 
laugh.gif

a buddy of mine is there at the moment and could hook me up if its not too stressful at FL ^^

Last edited:
That's why all this FCFS doesn't make any sense. Why spend millions developing a app to avoid the nonsense of all the chaos that comes from lining up to raffles just to not use it. The stores that are using it obviously have the smarter managers. At least the ones trying to stop the backdooring.
If individual stores get to choose their release procedure I'm sure the shady ones would avoid the app so they can make extra money through the backdoor. Probably easier for employees to hold pairs for themselves

First come first serve.... :pimp: :pimp: I like getting there early enough knowing I'll get a pair. I hate leaving it up to chance. Miss the old camp out days.

I hope so man. I already know the app is my best chance at landing a pair. I refuse to camp out in 2017 :lol:.

I just personally checked the FTL launch locator myself. Only Baybrook, Houston Galleria, and Sugar Land are doin the app reserves, the rest of the H-Town FTLs are FCFS.

FFS, this gonna be as bad as the Concord Lows release with these FCFS lines evrywhere

Tiny footlockers by me that'll only have like 2 FSR (probably just up to 12) are doing FCFS. Like dude said before, procedure gotta change to app later

It's gonna be a shame when most people camp out at stores and they tell them they're sold out after 20 pairs lol. Employees and resellers are eating. Backdoor has already been kicked wide open

Yep. I've seen it happen so many times. The employees around here (NJ) played games for the Air Maxes that released on Thursday. What do you think these savages are going to do for some hyped 1s?

where are you guys from that are doing FCFS? im from LA and so far i none of the stores in my mall are doing FCFS

its either in person raffles or app raffles

Back
Top Bottom