Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Fnl.com says the northridge finishline is raffling them and I go to the northridge mall this morning and its under construction smh. No one picks up when I call their number either.

Picked a pair up from an authorized retailer in the mall for $240. Manager just offered me a pair after we chopped it up for a bit and was able to make a connect for the future releases. Glad I was patient. I was panicking because I'm going out of town Friday am, almost paid $340 on GOAT.

[View media item 2382210

Picked a pair up from an authorized retailer in the mall for $240. Manager just offered me a pair after we chopped it up for a bit and was able to make a connect for the future releases. Glad I was patient. I was panicking because I'm going out of town Friday am, almost paid $340 on GOAT.

[View media item 2382210

Paying $240 is considered having a connect?

Fnl.com says the northridge finishline is raffling them and I go to the northridge mall this morning and its under construction smh. No one picks up when I call their number either.
coz no one home... that sucks... they should've left an automated messagebsaying they closed.... that's bad bidness

This thread is like a Yeezy thread right now. 
laugh.gif

Guys, there is a reason why this thread started #Lacegate

Yes, there will be legit pairs with them ugly *** lacebags............unfortunately.

for those that haven't seen a code for there store pop up yet, you can change zip and use a code posted here then just change zip back after you get your head start. Just did this on mine, used a CA code then switched back to NY store HS stayed

Back
Top Bottom