Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

View media item 2382218
FCFS at my local malls - gonna eat all day, gaurenteed a pair.

These are a GR - 100%

Oh how sweet it is! little beasts aren't going to give a **** about Royals anymore - too many pairs out there to be considered "cool" anymore lol

Good, more for me.

You're making me feel bad for liking J's and Boosts.
Shame on you for being open minded and liking other brands lol

Edit: I went back in the champs and footlocker app and the apps don't seem to have confirmed and saved my raffles. Anyone have this issue?

Edit again : Never mind, Just a bug. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Most of the Houston FTLs/HoHs that are FCFS..........they have NOT CHANGED their FCFS status on the FTL app either. 

Houston will mostly be a FCFS mayhem city come SADDERDAY as of this moment.  At least the Houston Foot Actions and Champs had the right sense of mind to switch most of their stores to the App Reservation system at the last minute.

Last edited:
Wait, they keep updating the stores to APP raffle, mine was FCFS in the store literally a hour ago. came home and it switched to Raffle 

View media item 2382218
FCFS at my local malls - gonna eat all day, gaurenteed a pair.

These are a GR - 100%

Oh how sweet it is! little beasts aren't going to give a **** about Royals anymore - too many pairs out there to be considered "cool" anymore lol

Good, more for me.
Nah man little beasts will beast for these

I would suggest calling your local stores. I stopped by a FTL here in Atlanta and they are FCFS on the app but they will actually be on the app. The young ladies stated that they still need to load their shoes on the app.

This thread is like a Yeezy thread right now. :lol:

Royals were probably the second most hyped Jordan release ever (concords #1), I'd say the hype is actually lower than expected this time around.

I also think the number of stores getting pairs is BS for Nike and FTL to make their numbers look better. I'd bet a lot of those stores are getting half size runs. The good news is that it definitely means a restock not too long from now.

If you're in Denver/Aurora area, then hit up both Shoe Palace locations. They doing guaranteed pairs. From what I seen on the sheet, looks to be 8-10 FSR's.

:lol: at caring about the lace bags, I pitty the fool who change the royals black laces to blue anyway :x. Hell they can give me my pair without them for all I care.

so i just used the footlocker app for 3 stores by me... do i need to actually go to those 3 stores also or am i good with just the app? first time user here :lol:

Houston Foot Lockers just switched to App Reservation. Just checked the APP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom