Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It's cuz of people like @alp we godda try harder :smh:
word?

U know how difficult it is to win 1? Never hit on any 11.5 draw, yes even for the banneds.

Gr with fcfs is more available but still harder to cop than 9 - 12 except 11.5

I know under 9 and above 13 are harder
May be harder to get but ain't a unicorn. Something like a 12.5 or 13.5 is a real unicorn size

This mans knows :nthat:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Mentioning that pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

at least 1 is for my sz 8?
None in that sz. If alls as I believe it is , Im locked in for 2 pair. Anything in addition wont go unclaimed, thats for certain.
Ill see what I can do , but cant promise anything. If I can though, being u are 1 of few I really fox with on here , the surplus wont be substantial . again thats If I can.
that's what's up
tenor.gif

Yes but keep in mind about unicorn szs, my 11.5
you good, i'm 8.5 i gotta be strategic :x

giphy.gif

word?

U know how difficult it is to win 1? Never hit on any 11.5 draw, yes even for the banneds.

Gr with fcfs is more available but still harder to cop than 9 - 12 except 11.5

I know under 9 and above 13 are harder
May be harder to get but ain't a unicorn. Something like a 12.5 or 13.5 is a real unicorn size

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Can't blame you tho, your market area wit all them stores? Too tempting to not try and flip every now and then

You say also? Did they say they are doing it today and tomorrow? If so, I'll go check in person since it's close by and I'll let you know what they say about Weds.
Yeah also, the one in Fordham and my local JJ is doing it on Wednesday.

HOH switched to raffle, but I already went to that mall at my lunchbreak :rolleyes guess I'll go back after work

Not one store in my area getting them. Up in Cleveland but that's about an hour drive for FCFS :frown:

SNKRS it is!

My HoH changed from fcfs to raffle today. I'm glad that I stopped by there and asked while I was grabbing other tickets. This is the first raffle they've done all year. A bunch of people are going to assume that they are still fcfs and get a rude awakening Sadderday

Last edited:
My HoH changed from fcfs to raffle today. I'm glad that I stopped by there and asked while I was grabbing other tickets. This is the first raffle they've done all year. A bunch of people are going to assume that they are still fcfs and get a rude awakening Sadderday

Hope mine ends up the same but I doubt it :lol:

Not one store in my area getting them. Up in Cleveland but that's about an hour drive for FCFS :frown:

SNKRS it is!
You're from Canton...? lol

Did you peep the FTL launch locator brody?

I grabbed a guaranteed ticket from Finish Line at Chapel Hill today, and I'm sure both of the Villa locations in Akron as well as Next will probably get them.

Last edited:
So what's gonna happen when people go to pick up their reserved pairs and the store doesn't have have ur pair because they were already backdoored?

Back
Top Bottom