Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Locked and loaded on the apps..bout 6 stores getting these in the malls..hopefully we all start april off with a W! Yaherdme

Went into a small FTL this morning to say are you really going FCFS and she said there safety issues and all local FTL's will now be through the app

I tried to switch up cities now saying errors

F, i can live with 6 min hs [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Went into a small FTL this morning to say are you really going FCFS and she said there safety issues and all local FTL's will now be through the app
Translation:  We were FCFS, but someone got caught backdooring and screwed it over for all of us

Last edited:
Champs Gwinnett, GA code: 4968. Footlocker and footaction was being stingy with the codes. I had to give them my phone and they typed it in for me. Oh well. Finished up my run for the week.

E 14th 42nd & 34th should give me the best chance
they should have racks

Royals were hyped after the fact. People actually had the opportunity to get them and passed on them in favor of other releases that day. From an anticipation standpoint the 2013 Bred release has the 2013 Royal release beat by a mile.

My memory is bad but I feel like I remember them being so hyped that I thought to myself that it was a waste of time to try. This was also almost immediately following the Bred 11s, which was a difficult release in itself.

There's a lot of revisionist history in this thread, like people saying everyone ate on the recent banned 1s like they were a GR.

Everyone using app now and sorry *** Michigan still with rigged ticket raffles
mean.gif
Spots around me in MD doing the same 
frown.gif

11.5 ain't a unicorn size [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom