Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just a heads up, don't be surprised if some of the locations on the apps are doing FCFS even though it is noted otherwise. Went to a couple of malls yesterday to do some instore raffles at the low key retailers and stopped by the Foot stores as well. Tried using the head start beacons and getting codes only to find out they were going to do FCFS anyway.

I just switched up stores on my app after calling around to get confirmation. The "shenanigans" are still there even with the app in place. Couple that with the fact the apps can be glitchy af sometimes, this process still has a long way to go. By the time they get it down I'll probably be too over it to even care.

In the meantime I'm still going in for these!

Just have a question...signed up to get info about this.

Just downloaded the Champs Sports APP and I'm a Platinum VIP Member and it says I have a 9 Minute Head Start on a Size 12 at a Mall in North Jersey.

I just want to know what my odds would be?  When it comes to how things go with the App.  This is my first time ever going through this method.  I use to be the dude who had a hook up or just paid the resell at Flight Club, if I really wanted the shoe.

I know the NYC Metro the average shoe size is like a size 9 and I always never have an issue with 12's cause a lot of people here have small feet.

Just want to know if I have a good chance at getting these?
Just hop on one of the codes that have been put in this thread and you'll be at your full 10 mins and have a better chance of getting the shoes. Takes less than 5 minutes to do and you don't have to get up to do it.

Little to no chance without full head start that L may be serious

There is a chance just a super small one
I live in NYC....So they usually always have 12's here.  So a 9 Minute Head Start...Might give me a good *** chance and they always flood this area with a lot of shoes.

two  9min  and four  6min headstarts plus ill be babysitting the snkrs app. hopefully ill come through with atleast one pair  

You're not blindly throwing your money at FTL and other foot stores. If you buy 2.5 pairs of shoes/retros in 12 months, you have you 10 min headstart for all other releases. This concept really isn't that hard to understand. I buy merchandise on discount all the time while using my VIP rewards from FTL. A lot of time it's for free and it still adds to your total spent.

Just hop on one of the codes that have been put in this thread and you'll be at your full 10 mins and have a better chance of getting the shoes. Takes less than 5 minutes to do and you don't have to get up to do it.
I think here the wait is for them to reserve and you have to pick them up.  Can someone send me a code?  or something...thanks...I just signed up for the sight for this purchase.

I think here the wait is for them to reserve and you have to pick them up.  Can someone send me a code?  or something...thanks...I just signed up for the sight for this purchase.
Champs  Culver City 1206, zip code 90230. DM me if you can't figure out how to do it.

Dawgg.....[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128021[/emoji], they put a shirt, cap, hoody....on a raffle

why does the ftl app keep saying "ERROR WHEN SETTING SIZE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN"? i cant even enter for a reserve lol

It's quid pro quo. If you want your "fair shot" stick to the online release. All the foot stores did was add a formal structure to the "leg work" that most dudes have been doing for years. That hasn't changed. You're turning this into some moral thing when in actuality you're asking footlocker to bless you with a hard to get release even though you've got no loyalty or money invested in them and actively choose to shop elsewhere. This is nothing more than a rewards program like every other store does. The more you shop the more you get. The only difference is instead of rewards points you get access.
off-topic, but articulate posts like these are so refreshing to read 

i swear, over half of the posts on this forum are nothing but unfunny memes or posts made by those who failed their (no, not "there" or "they're") second grade english classes 

Back
Top Bottom