Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

why does the ftl app keep saying "ERROR WHEN SETTING SIZE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN"? i cant even enter for a reserve lol

Look to see if the apps need updating. Do the updates and then relog-in. If no updates then just re-login. That at least seems to work for me at times.

All footlockers are getting these in NYC, even the locations that don't get the big releases are getting these, the quantity is probably low

why does the ftl app keep saying "ERROR WHEN SETTING SIZE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN"? i cant even enter for a reserve lol
mine says the same but im not even platinum status so it doesnt matter lol
im platinum and they aint trying to even let me sign up for this L haha

Look to see if the apps need updating. Do the updates and then relog-in. If no updates then just re-login. That at least seems to work for me at times.
nope no update. and i logged out and logged in. still the same. arrrgh

nope no update. and i logged out and logged in. still the same. arrrgh
Can only speak for my Android phone but I notice I constantly have to go to the app's settings, check storage, clear cache and clear data for the app. Then log in again and should be able to choose size, change stores, etc

logout, then login. then close/force close the app and try again. this is what i do every time i get that message and it works for me

Need some advice. I have a pair of Breds that I bought in 2013, size 13. I wasn't too much a fan of the 1s, I planned on selling them when I bought them. Wore them once after a few months and thought they looked really nice on my foot. Now I'm thinking about bringing them to flight club to sell them because I haven't been wearing them. Am I making a mistake?
Flight Club only buys DS shoes. If you wore them once they are VNDS.

mine says the same but im not even platinum status so it doesnt matter lol
Do a fresh installation. it just worked for me

logout, then login. then close/force close the app and try again. this is what i do every time i get that message and it works for me
i just cleared cache and it worked! repped for trying to help. appreciate ya.

this worked! appreciate your help. take this rep good sir

This doesn't need to be repeated the term General Release is usually associated with a large number of sneakers available and not literal definition stores go by

It does cause GR is a set # of product. It's how the product is allocated.

QS rarely exists anymore

Hyperstrike seems to dead.

Tier 0 seems to be dead.

Everyone passing on the End draw.... Until they strike out and wished they put in....
laugh.gif
At the very least we've seen winners, someone on NT won the Atmos Jordan x Max pack from End Launches, a slim chance is still better than none at all 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone try the FA 3309 code, can't get it to work.
Do they change these every few hours?

If some kind NT'er has a working code could you please post or DM me. Thank you.

Last edited:
i put in a raffle for the kaws 4 on end. didn't see the price, it was almost $500 i think LOL kinda hoping I don't win which is very likely

Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna grab a pear or too, but the hype for these is unreal right now.  I open my instagram and 90% of my feed is this shoe 
roll.gif

i put in a raffle for the kaws 4 on end. didn't see the price, it was almost $500 i think LOL kinda hoping I don't win which is very likely

That's going to be a super steal come Friday. You should be praying that you win. I know I am. Stayed up until 3am last night doing some home work on them. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom