Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

About to hit three more raffles today then I'm done.

Brings my total to 8 or 9.

Probably less because if champs is getting 12 pairs per store then I'm not even gonna count those

Just threw a no look pass to the "sneaker community" just doing what I can to helping the "sneaker heads" out there

Uncle Shiekhs

700b0c793b
Efb029e591
647f926c63
7c045943a3
C12ea27e5a
C9acdaef7a

What do NT mean by Putting in work?

some helpful tipss

drive over 100 miles with a van full of your brother/sister/mother/father/uncle/aunts/grandpa/grandma to put in a raffle ticket.

or do the foots app raffle where they enter using their brother/sister/mother/father/uncle/aunts/grandpa/grandma cell phone (by all means necessary upgrade to the Obama smart phone to enter)

putting in work........................

Doing my part serving the Sneaker Community. God bless.

Last edited:
What do NT mean by Putting in work?

drive over 100 miles with a van full of your brother/sister/mother/father/uncle/aunts/grandpa/grandma to put in a raffle ticket.

or do the foots app raffle where they enter using their brother/sister/mother/father/uncle/aunts/grandpa/grandma cell phone (by all means necessary upgrade to the Obama smart phone to enter)

putting in work........................

:rofl:

Last edited:
Everyone keeps saying how these compare in numbers to the Breds. I wanna know how they compare to the SBB 2.0s. Those were released through SNKRs without The Draw and were still very difficult to get. 

Does anyone have Arizona Shiehk Codes? I'm flying into Phoenix Friday night for the Final Four and can't do Footlocker/Footaction/Champs since they aren't using the app.

this will b my first shoe being vip on footlocker lets see if I get lucky... also put in on raffles in a few shoe palace and dumb sheikh wants ur Instagram to enter been having my sister enter for me lol

Hope everyone who really wants them eats just shoot me a 10.5 please sneaker Gods

Thread moooooovin 
roll.gif

Saturday gonna be one for the record books

Need some advice. I have a pair of Breds that I bought in 2013, size 13. I wasn't too much a fan of the 1s, I planned on selling them when I bought them. Wore them once after a few months and thought they looked really nice on my foot. Now I'm thinking about bringing them to flight club to sell them because I haven't been wearing them. Am I making a mistake?
I'll buy em. Hit my dm

Same thing happened to my ones, wiped it off and one side left a lil white dots that don't come off! I think it's the paint and not mold. Plan on unds them soon anyways, giving my other worn pair to my son while still having one on ice. And that's why I buy 4 PAIRS!!
anyone have pictures of this? i've only seen this happen to those recalled AJKO's

Just threw a no look pass to the "sneaker community" just doing what I can to helping the "sneaker heads" out there

Uncle Shiekhs

700b0c793b
Efb029e591
647f926c63
7c045943a3
C12ea27e5a
C9acdaef7a
No look pass to the crowd :lol: those have been posted already
Thanks though :nthat:

good luck bro!  i passed on the end raffle for these but did enter for the kaws. i noticed they had raffle for the kaws gear too, LOLWAT, thats a first.
Thx..
I hope all these entries dont become too many checks my @§$ cant cash. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom