Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So who ever gave me the product code thx but o couldn't order them. They weren't even showing up in the system yet.

They really are quite overrated
So they went from limited trash to more available trash
True.  overrated.  Clothing capsule is garbage.  Shoes boring as **** all grey, and cant be worn more than once without ******* them up.  Delicate suede bs.  Box is better than the damn shoe.  Sucks i have anearly link but no idea how to add tocart.  Need a computer science degree to buy these.

Is anyone else's FtL and FL apps acting stupid?  I did a system update on my phone, and it wiped out my app requests for both of them

i cant even put the size in the FL app...it keeps giving error when adding size for the raffle...already tried to log out and log in

i cant even put the size in the FL app...it keeps giving error when adding size for the raffle...already tried to log out and log in
Don't bother.  Just got off the phone with a customer service rep, and she told me that you just have to let the system update.  Give it a couple of hours and you should be good to go

I was at Roosevelt Field mall checking in but don't have the codes.  Just walked by the stores and didnt even go in.  My bad.

KicksUSA in Willowbrook is doing raffles until 5pm tomorrow.  They just totally abandoned the app reservation system it looks like

Everyone keeps saying how these compare in numbers to the Breds. I wanna know how they compare to the SBB 2.0s. Those were released through SNKRs without The Draw and were still very difficult to get. 
Plenty more than 2.0s which didn't release past a 14.

Lol they buggin on the phones telling me raffles only mon. (Yesterday)
laugh.gif
I went in and no one was getting raffles.  They had a lot left it looked like.  I was there kinda early so maybe now they gone but....
Either way, numbers onthis big or not, they will be gone quick and still 300+ resale after.

Back
Top Bottom