Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Went all over the greater Seattle area... Hoping to hit on 1... More would be great but 1 would be fine by me.
me too, hoping to hit on 1 or 2. try to get some legendary shoes.

0 would be fine by me.

if 0 I would expect to buy bred 11s maybe next year or whenever it comes out.

Has finish line always ran their raffles for one day only? Feel like that's crazy

In my experience, it's usually like that with hyped releases. Bigger releases usually 2.. but FNL plays by their own rules anyway. Limited amount of tickets, 1 day raffle, certain hours for raffle (i.e. 10a-5p) etc. Pretty jank, to make matters worse the one closest to me backdoors most of the pairs.

Reactions: PJS
ok so raffle runs are officially over for the DMV area.. Managed to get 23 tickets total.. And gonna camp at Nike Georgetown.. Gonna be glued to my phone starting tomorrow so I dont miss a call lol

New to the app since my area just stated it. But all my countdowns (7 mins) end at the same time. Might be a dumb question but do I just have to put all my eggs in one basket? Or is there a way other than logging in on multiple devices ?

I know this is out of topic but do you guys have any suggestions on stretching sneakers my foot has grown a bit in the last year (in my 30s) smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Man my boys camp there and they always there overnight. dont know what im going to do when i move back to DC
Yeah I camped there for the Breds and BTs. Usually if you show up around 12 you can get a pair, but I camp way earlier so I get a spot away from the rats nest lol. They be scurrying around all night its creepy

I know this is out of topic but do you guys have any suggestions on stretching sneakers my foot has grown a bit in the last year (in my 30s) smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]
maybe just take the insole out and see how that fits?

our 
I heard if it is mesh, you wear it on your foot, and go wash your shoes and feet with water. mesh will expand, then let it dry on your feet.....

or put a bag of ziploc water in shoes, send it into the freezer. ice will stretch it. 

Jordans are mostly leather, real or fake, maybe you can try to use shoes\trees to stretch 

our 
I heard if it is mesh, you wear it on your foot, and go wash your shoes and feet with water. mesh will expand, then let it dry on your feet.....

or put a bag of ziploc water in shoes, send it into the freezer. ice will stretch it. 

Jordans are mostly leather, real or fake, maybe you can try to use shoes\trees to stretch 

Did that with my Columbia's 11s last year... Think it's a troll video Becuase it feels like they shrunk lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Shiekh raffles seem so pointless these days :smh:. Haven't won there since Hare 7s.

Last edited:
maybe you will have to live with a tight shoe. or use the freezer method. 

I used to have a pair of sz 9 air force 1, which I bought from Amazon for $60 

my feet are sz 9.5, all my Jordans are 9.5

in order to wear the shoes I found bought cheap, I wear it with laces loose, 4 days a week, and play basketball with it occasionally. 

after few weeks of pain, it finally stretched.  it feels like sz 9.25     perfect. 

Back
Top Bottom