Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I have entered the raffle in app, but what is this code, could you explain?
In the Foot Locker app, in the Launch Locator, you can earn a Head Start in trying to purchase the pair by being a VIP Member, having Platinum Status, and checking into a store. Each partially adds up to a 10 minute total. The code acts like a Check-In at the store if the beacon is not being read by your app when you're there.

Reactions: PJS
Is there a SoCal Shiekh raffle code list yet
SoCal
San Fernando Valley
Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza
Northridge Fashion Center
Ventura / Pacific View Mall

Los Angeles County
Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza - b4c109e95a
Burbank Town Center - d19ebefc48
Carson / South Bay Pavilion
Cerritos / Los Cerritos Center - 3500566273
Compton
Culver City / Fox Hills - e29bf54021
Downey / Stonewood Mall - 163b1fbe5e
Glendale Galleria - d22e941e60
Huntington Park - 8ab9b930ef
Lakewood / Lakewood Mall - 05d27469aa
Long Beach
Los Angeles / DTLA Pico Blvd
Los Angeles / DTLA Washington BLVD
Los Angeles / Hollywood Store
Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy
Los Angeles / Legacy South Broadway
Los Angeles / West Side Pavilion
Montebello / The Shops at Montebello - 98d824d470
Palmdale / Antelope Valley Mall
Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - 3b8e86800d
Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center
West Covina / WSF West Covina – 4a4a7efef8
Valencia / Valencia Town Center

Orange County
Santa Ana / Main Place – 60b3619789

shoutout to @djdegen  for that earlier 

if anyone hsa a fta code please let me know. I went earlier and the app just signed me out and noticed that i had to re enter my zip code, locations, and lost my minute head start.. if not i will go tomorrow after work lol

thanks in advance!!!!!

Last edited:
Shiekh raffles seem so pointless these days
mean.gif
. Haven't won there since Hare 7s.
I won the 2015 Chicago 1s on release day via Shiekh raffles which were a limited release due to NDC postponing the release of their online stock of Chicago 1s, and I was an unregistered lurker that found the codes via the Chicago 1s thread.

Just keep trying, you'll get a hit eventually

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to cali cats, yall are networking

Nyc dudes are like nowhere to found

Updated as of 7:10PM PST 3/28

Hearing of some shady dealings at some of the branches.  Employees claiming that codes will be posted at a later date.  Nothing new when it comes to these hyped up releases.
Ugh.........and I thought Shiekh was the more "cleaner" of all the retail folk.  Guess some of their local stores are no different than some of the other shady stores of other retail brands (I had to deal with a shady Finishline in Pearland, TX yesterday when they postponed their raffle until Tuesday, which is the final day of the FNL raffle for Royals)

I won the 2015 Chicago 1s on release day via Shiekh raffles which were a limited release do to NDC postponing the release of their stock of Chicago 1s, and I was an unregistered lurker that found the codes via the Chicago 1s thread.

Just keep trying, you'll get a hit eventually

The fact that dudes enter with multiple accounts doesn't make it any easier. Maybe that's why they use the IG name now idk. Maybe it helps? Idk. I will keep trying nonetheless.

anymore footlocker southern california codes out there? I tried going today to the Culver City location and I wasn't able to check in. Later found out you have to get the 4 digit code from an employee :smh:

Its funny tho cuz the east coast get the most allocations
But every mans for himselves :lol:

Picked up two pairs tonight backdoored from a major retailer tonight. Although both pairs were Size 10 they had pretty noticeable differences.

One pair has tumbled leather only on the swoosh while the other pair has tumbled leather on all of the Royal sections.

Additionally, one pair came with the laces rolled up like a snail while the other pair had the usual laces we are used to seeing.

Lastly production dates are apart.. one pair spent nearly an extra month in production.

Last edited:
anymore footlocker southern california codes out there? I tried going today to the Culver City location and I wasn't able to check in. Later found out you have to get the 4 digit code from an employee
mean.gif
if nothing comes out today for you, ill let you know manana i have to go back to FTA because my app restarted my ish

anymore footlocker southern california codes out there? I tried going today to the Culver City location and I wasn't able to check in. Later found out you have to get the 4 digit code from an employee :smh:

Yup. The employee put the code in for me. Wouldn't tell me when I asked for it.

It's good I guess. Rewards people who actually are out there trying to get codes.

Back
Top Bottom