Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If I can secure a pair I will donate my royal lows to goodwill
Let the sneakergods bless me for my kindness [emoji]128519[/emoji]
frankenstein the low toe box onto the 2017 and the swoosh swap

Last edited:
My boy at FNL usually tells me stock numbers as soon as he gets shipment in. Way too early for us to tell if homie up here is lying or not. Just get the A&D ready just in case y'all get butthurt from striking out in two months.

Depending on how beat they are, you can probably get a good amount for them if you clean them up a bit with some paint touch ups. I got $300 for my 01 breds after I did that, and the heel drag was pretty bad. Like the red rubber was rubbed down to the midsole. Uppers were in great condition tho. Just needed a paint job.
Nice mine are still in pretty good shape maybe I could get more. :nthat:

Nice mine are still in pretty good shape maybe I could get more.
nthat.gif
I did it right before the '16 release so I used the money toward that. Better get the move on and sell em. Surprised I even got someone to buy them... Hopefully he did a sole swap because the heel drag was pretty bad.

Cant believe it's only 2 months away.. I still need Frags but that price tag is not for me.

I don't understand frags.
conceptually ... or the hypebeast response for them? concept wise (blacktoes meet royals) it's a banger. in the pantheon of OG colorways royals stand out as the first non-team specific colorway and was very much about the new....and of course the blacktoe is the OG's OG in many ways -- so OG meets new again is a no brainer. with regards to the hypebeast response to them I am unsure of the why particularly since most of the babybeast don't get Hiro positioning within the scheme of tastemaking -- ie: the OG godfather of japanese hip hop and streetwear culture. 

Frags were just a knee-jerk response from the great Royal shortage of 2013. Like stated though, the colorway is really cool. I've always been partial to black toes over chicago color blocking so throwing blue on that shoe was just dope. I'm an OG colorway type of guy though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom