Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Hahaha the moment you think you supply good info for it only to backfire

*insert dead pacman tone*

Retail or bust. Not paying a dime over and if i don't win raffle/reservation then it wasn't meant to be.

Something about that shoe looks off. Maybe it's just me

Those are Jordan 1.5s lol. Basically a Jordan 1 with the 2s outsole and midsole. MJ Did in fact wear them, but the midsole is much thicker than a regular 1. That's what looks off lol

Last edited:
Pinoe said these will be Banned 1 numbers, hopefully the same allocation as well. If my plug's Finishline is getting them then i'm guaranteed a pair.

Pinoe said these will be Banned 1 numbers, hopefully the same allocation as well. If my plug's Finishline is getting them then i'm guaranteed a pair.

I'm hesitating on a preorder for this exact reason. My local Finishline is getting them, outside of the city...

These should have Bred 1 #'s - and honestly, if JB never snubbed us in 2013, which led to all the little beasts seeing what resell prices were - these wouldn't have half the hype as Breds. Prices are already dropping across the board for retro's - I'm just thankful these dropped during a year that NA OG 3's went on the sale racks.

I'm just gonna kick back and relax and wait for that Nike+ reservation to hit my inbox
I can almost see it now....
If you believe it, it will come true

Back
Top Bottom