Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

waiting for UPS to show up with the royal like...

more on my personal and joing IG

https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/

https://www.instagram.com/depthoffits/
i turned down $250 after the release because I'm team retail, now I can't find a pair less than $400 
mean.gif

been up since 430am...took a nap at 5pm CT.  didn't wake up till 930.. monitoring this thread is really making life miserable with sprinkles of joy

I did an ebay preorder week before RD just to make sure I got em, but ended up hitting for retail also. ebay order said ships 4/1 but still hasn't shipped.

you guys think I'd be able to cancel based on that?

Cancel that **** fam I did the same, dude said 4/3 haven't heard from them since but PayPal got my back.

:smokin

Last edited:
Everyone of yall that bothered the Shiekh Call Reps today........you've immediately disqualified yourself from the next raffle, just you watch
laugh.gif

Everyone of yall that bothered the Shiekh Call Reps today........you've immediately disqualified yourself from the next raffle, just you watch :lol:

We are all already disqualified for multi entries [emoji]128587[/emoji]

I hope Nike/JB is now cutting down on the limited bs....keep that to the collabs. Beloved OG's will sell, whether instantly or not, they will move!

Glad everyone is feasting on this release, how its 'posed to be
nthat.gif

Some where Nike keeps a Fort Knox of Kicks!

It has to be true not myth

A basement in Beaverton! [emoji]128063[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ups dude scared the crap outta meeeeeee

Checked tracking said delivered, so I'm like OK cool; look outside... Nothin... Look on neighbors steps, nothin... I was calm on the outside but pissing myself inside.
Looked back at tracking and said it was delivered in the back which they have never done before :smh:

U scored pimp?
oh, yea lol
Off fnl, was getting error after error entering payment but the error would be blank so I didn't know what the hell was really goin on. so I just did it like 8 times. Apparently the first time it had gone through when I checked my email.
I'm gooci but it felt like a damn fight

I hope Nike/JB is now cutting down on the limited bs....keep that to the collabs. Beloved OG's will sell, whether instantly or not, they will move!

Glad everyone is feasting on this release, how its 'posed to be:nthat:  

So true, except for the everyone feasting part because I missed out. Leave the limited stuff to non-og retros

Everyone should be happy
Never seen this many people eat on a AJ1 Grail

It's pizza season

Last edited:
Wore mine the other day, had a couple of people asking me what were they and that they looked nice :smokin
For sure, people not into sneakers at work comment on my 1s the most and say that they would wear those compared to other sneakers they see me in.

According to my tracking # my royals should be here tomorrow. Super dope shoe and if the leather is like my banneds, then its all good!! I was reading where some of you copped retail and were curious about canceling your eBay pre-order? Personally I've been going hard on eBay for bout 5+ years(completely different hobby/not kicks) & never heard of seller's just canceling an order because you were able to luck out & get em for less. Normally there has to be a problem before eBay & PayPal will cancel anything.

if i had an extra pair id prolly try to trade for black toes but i think black toes go for much more

Last edited:
Exactly, especially since everyone wants this shoe & the longer you keep a pair dead stock the more you'll be able to get for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom