Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Prices are coming down. $250 shipped for Sz 11 seems to be the going price. Pick them up now....... or wait for $220?

Everyone should be happy
Never seen this many people eat on a AJ1 Grail

It's pizza season

Can't use words like "everybody" because some are still looking for his/her first pair. I scrolled through the last few pages and counted at least 10-15 people that ain't cook yet.

I agree with you tho. A lot of people did cook this release. Kudos to JB. Royal's for under retail. Who would've knew? :smokin

Last edited:
According to my tracking # my royals should be here tomorrow. Super dope shoe and if the leather is like my banneds, then its all good!! I was reading where some of you copped retail and were curious about canceling your eBay pre-order? Personally I've been going hard on eBay for bout 5+ years(completely different hobby/not kicks) & never heard of seller's just canceling an order because you were able to luck out & get em for less. Normally there has to be a problem before eBay & PayPal will cancel anything.

it was more about the seller not shipping when he said he would. post said shipping would be 4/1, then it changed to monday. tracking # came tuesday but didn't start scanning till bout a few hours ago 'cause I know he didn't drop it off until today.

I know ebay says you have to take it up with the seller first but it was at least worth consideration. of course the motivator on this end being that extra pair not being needed now.

Last edited:
Can't use words like "everybody" because some are still looking for his/her first pair. I scrolled through the last few pages and counted at least 10-15 people that ain't cook yet.

That's me, no cooking going on here for the last 5 days. Beginning of Little League season, with 3 kids playing baseball. Good for the kids, bad for trying to pick up Royals.

Last edited:
Prices are coming down. $250 shipped for Sz 11 seems to be the going price. Pick them up now....... or wait for $220?
I don't think they'll dip that low, $240-260, BTs dipped to $220 guessing because cw is less popular to the masses.

Last edited:
For those 15 people

did they not pay attention to this thread from RD to now...

If you did you should have secured a pair in the USA

I posted earlier about buying a pair from someone that was clearly from Footaction (pics had box sticker, receipt) and had real tumbled toe boxes. But the pair I got was from a City Gear. I was immediately pissed as I thought it was a bait and switch and that this pair would be crap. Turns out, this dude probably did me a favor...IMO these look almost perfect:

I completely struck out on release day, so I knew I'd be looking at resale. After getting the above pair, I went on the hunt for pair #2. I wanted a real tumbled toe box and bought these (or at least I'm hoping they'll be these
laugh.gif
):

Last edited:
1st pair I got had a faint scratch in the leather like the one NT're did his nail test before he pick up his pair. I got his test dummy pair!
These will be my beaters!!

These from Champs Santa Monica

Last edited:
Still devasted I couldn't eat off the EB phone order. 9.5 or 10 is all I'm asking for. Lol seems like the most popular sizes

Does nike still use real leather? I know high end designer appeal or shoes most times come with a label stating that there may be imperfections in their $1k+ garment you just purchased because of the nature of leather.
I purchased for the style n color

now I can retire these AJKO's Canvas Royals Poor mans 1's

Last edited:
missed out on the shiekh, tried several times on EB and FTL without success. only have 1 pair. hard not being in the US or in the EU region. 

Oh don't get me wrong if the seller mislead you or you had an issue....etc.. Sure but people talking about literally changing their minds cause of $? I was just informing people as I've had yr's of experience w/eBay.

For those 15 people

did they not pay attention to this thread from RD to now...

If you did you should have secured a pair in the USA

I have paid attention to this thread from day 1. Had a plan for drop day, but at the firehouse, your time, is not always, your time. Tried to hit SNKRS on mobile, but didn't. By the time I got to a desktop everything is bogged down and gone. Worked the next 24hrs running calls. Tied up coaching 10-12 year olds Monday-Wednesday 3pm-7pm, missed the eastbay and all the other opportunities, only to read about them after getting the day wrapped up and kids to bed around 10pm. Maybe people forget that some of us who actually grew up with these "OG" AJ1, and watched Jordan's career from start to finish (including his baseball career) on small fuzzy TVS with rabbit ears and poor reception, are now in our late 30s and 40s, and have families, kids, and careers that take up a good portion of our time. It's all good though, and always entertaining. I just had to defend the few of us who didn't pay attention to this thread and missed out. You may now comence with the salty "old guy" jokes and continue to elaborate on the multiple pairs "everyone copped".

truth. not to mention not everyone has time to read all 600+ pages of this thread.

good luck to you man...hope you hit a pair at retail

Back
Top Bottom