Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Repped again. Didnt know Shadows were listed. Gonna wait for a new code and maybe add a double on Royal order.
Thinking about doubling the Royal order too. But I want to wait and see if anyone gets any other pairs of ZK shoes beforehand. Hopefully the price doesn't go up in the meantime. If there was any news of a true Chicago release, I'd have jumped on that one too. 

Thinking about doubling the Royal order too. But I want to wait and see if anyone gets any other pairs of ZK shoes beforehand. Hopefully the price doesn't go up in the meantime. If there was any news of a true Chicago release, I'd have jumped on that one too. 
Don't do it. Prob WB all over again.

Asked Zadeh "If I got a pair I received from ZadehKicks legit checked at flightclub and they were found to be fake/GM I can send them back for a refund right?

Zadehkicks reply: "Not possible so cannot entertain that. More than welcome to legit check anything from us. But not going to entertain the after as they would always come back authentic. "

Dude certainly has decided how he's going to play it.

In that case, time to triple up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Asked Zadeh "If I got a pair I received from ZadehKicks legit checked at flightclub and they were found to be fake/GM I can send them back for a refund right?

Zadehkicks reply: "Not possible so cannot entertain that. More than welcome to legit check anything from us. But not going to entertain the after as they would always come back authentic. "

Dude certainly has decided how he's going to play it.

Thing is if he is legit then ppl could send back GM pairs looking for refunds.

If you wanna ope order, just use a credit card so you are covered

The two pairs of Breds I received were 100% authentic.

I pre ordered the royals and made sure it was with credit card through PayPal in case of any issue.

Good luck

@zyzz is that paypal credit or do you have another credit card linked to your PayPal?

Dude from my hook up spot said they already can see how many pairs they are getting company wide (about 10 stores). He said more than Banneds.

Don't do it. Prob WB all over again.
Zadeh at least has an actual enterprise set up. WB was....horse ****. A couple members have vouched for their authenticity long after that 2014 Royal post.

I'm willing to roll the dice and see what happens. There's still PayPal and my CC to back me up if anything goes south. It's worth the shot for me. Not up to me how the rest of you fence sitters wanna deal with it.

Last edited:
@zyzz thanks I didn't know you could link a credit card to paypal. I have it hooked up to my bank account. I'll have to look into that. I really want to get in at least one pre order for these

Last edited:
@zyzz thanks I didn't know you could link a credit card to paypal. I have it hooked up to my bank account. I'll have to look into that. I really want to get in at least one pre order for these
Not tryna be rude but you could do this for years upon years. All you have to do is add a new funding source. It does provide an extra layer of security. 

I honestly don't get why anyone who has the means pays anything straight from their banking account if you could just charge it instead and pay it off afterwards. That's not directed at you, just in general. So many folks who deal nightmares from FNL draining their accounts from this.  

Last edited:
@thegamemodo9 no worries... I'm not very knowledgeable about paypal. I've only had it a year or so and my wife set it up for me. That's good to know. I'm definitely gonna hook it up to my credit card. I've personally never had issues with it... tied up funds or whatnot but i wouldn't mind the extra security

Sneaker wise I would never pay with bank, PayPal will not side with you majority of the time and banks need lots of proof and time and majority of the time can't get you a refund because a bank transfer is not like using a credit card.

If you transfer money from your bank account, it's not their responsibility. What you do is on you lol

Anyways like I said, I had a positive experience even knowing that they possibly sent someone a pair of GM before and that was one occurrence which I can actually see how it could have happened but we don't need to get into that.

I overpaid on my Breds from him but in the end I did get real deal Holyfield kicks. Covered my *** with my card so I wouldn't run into an issue and jumped into the royals before it's too late. In the end even if the royals are mass produced I think it's gonna come out to $188 a pair which would be $18 on top what I would have paid in store with tax and while retail is best, $18 a shoe won't kill me.

Now, if I don't get the royals and just get a refund... we will have an issue and it won't be pretty [emoji]128521[/emoji]

What happened with Westbay? Did they turn out to be GM?

View media item 2221832
This was just posted on IG. The feedback that we hear in the next few weeks should let us know what we're dealing with

I have yet to see anyone on NT say that they pre-ordered BTs from them. And it's not like they're a recent company, been around a while. Don't assume the feedback we see for these would be any different than what we already know from the past year or so.

Last edited:
I've only used paypal to buy something once... I only use it if someone is sending me money. I usually buy sneakers locally or online at nike, fnl, etc... and use cash or credit so using PayPal to buy is still kinda new too me. Thanks for the info tho I appreciate it

What happened with Westbay? Did they turn out to be GM?

Nah legit pairs, every single one posted on NT

wouldn't shop with them though the way they treated people with no responding to emails or refunding and simple just saying "go file a PayPal claim"

Back
Top Bottom