Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Called my local footlocker they said they'll be doing it through the app, while the launch locator says FCFS. [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

i think they will change it to the app .. i coulda have sworn i seen this happen before with yeezys

Last edited:
When female workers say they got you yesterday, then today say their ol manes want a pair 
sick.gif

So it looks like your fnl, jj, dtlr, hibbet, etc got the same #s as banned but champs, hoh, and fa have more than banneds. That's what I'm assuming

Champs locator ain't up right?

Also someone wanna search up the Michigan FNL list for me? Can't search anything on my end

Lol at ghost chairs. That's bound to start some fights.

Management should have any empty chairs in front of their stores removed immediately. Put a sigh up in the window telling people what's gonna happen if they do that..

Is there a reason some of us cant search on FNL? I tried a phone, tablet, laptop etc but no launches.
trying to plan my route for tomorrow :rolleyes

My local Villa didn't get any 11.5. Had to put in a ticket for an 11. Hoping i get my true size on a website, trade or Hibbetts. They also said their district manager now says the tickets aren't guaranteed. Smh.

Champs is is being real lax with the locator. They tweeted the shoes last night but nothing on the website smh. Here's hoping the stores use the app.

Called my local footlocker they said they'll be doing it through the app, while the launch locator says FCFS. [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
Monday is when all the "App reservation stores" will finalize themselves, I believe..........considering that is when App Reservations are first opened up.

Either that or some FCFS footlockers will change to App Reservations at the last minute on the final day of App Reservations LOL (which I think is Wednesday)

Last edited:
This thread is a carbon copy of the banned thread :lol:
People fooled for now, but there's going to be a lot of salt some Saturday. Mark my words.
Better put in the work!

This thread is a carbon copy of the banned thread
laugh.gif

People fooled for now, but there's going to be a lot of salt some Saturday. Mark my words.
Better put in the work!
Still waiting for that 2nd Royals thread to be made (you know its coming, that is how bad the salt will be on SADDERDAY)

Either the FNL launch locator is messed up or nowhere in Philly/South Jersey area is getting these.

Still waiting for that 2nd Royals thread to be made (you know its coming, that is how bad the salt will be on SADDERDAY)
Were you around for the 13 Royal thread? Saltiest thread in NT history along with the 09 Space Jam release
laugh.gif

Struck out on both
sick.gif
I was an "unregistered" lurker around that time, so yes I've seen BOTH Royals threads from 2013...................it was just as bad as the 2016 Breds thread that got locked back in September (which if you remember, that was some crazy *** salt being spread in the 2016 Banned thread)

Last edited:
Couldn't sleep after work, and came to the Champs by my spot doing guaranteed tickets. Dude I talked to on the phone said they haven't done guaranteed tickets in a while. Got here about 2 hours before they start passing them out and I thought there was going to be a long line. Only 2 guys ahead of me and they're knocked out snoring [emoji]128564[/emoji]

View media item 2380792
Laying on the concrete like scuzzy bums... [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wow just walked into the spot and got a guaranteed ticket for size 8.5. Won't expecting that lol

Back
Top Bottom