Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

just curious...all you guys who copped from EU Nikestore, used bot? I was superfast and still didn't get a pair (once again)
no bots, only manual, I refreshed the page at 9, added my size, check out with paypal, then I was in a queue, 2-3 min later received the "got them" message

what are you talking about? You could just try to add. Not a single pair was available after the first minute to check out. You could see sizes but not possible to check out
when I refreshed at 9:10 on NDC.eu there were only  US size 7, 7.5, 8 and 12, 12.5 & 13 left

but 10 min later it was sold out

looks like that size 9 on size was a ghost, cant checkout. cya guys in a few hrs for SNKRS 
nerd.gif

KickdealsCA was talking about this being a legendary stock for Canada for a month and outright trolled and was shading some real OG's to the game. Serves him right what an idiot. 

KickdealsCA was talking about this being a legendary stock for Canada for a month and outright trolled and was shading some real OG's to the game. Serves him right what an idiot. 

"more stock than space jams" was a boldy wrong statement jeeeez

Europe Release was smooth as hell. For a good 10,15 minutes most people who wanted them could cook it seems. Very happy I got my pair - good luck to all of you.

Short review of this mornnings (08:00 am BST) Royal release.
Footpatrol, Oneblockdown and BSTN were completely ran over. -> No chance to refresh or get on the website at all. Decided to close the sites, because it would have been too much stress.
So I tried on Solebox, Kickz, Footlocker and Nike.
Got a 12 in my cart at Kickz but wasn't able to proceed to checkout.
Refreshed Nike and Footlocker.
Looked at Solebox -> Size 12 was the first size that was sold out. Ok, Solebox closed.
Refreshed Nike and Footlocker again.
Picked size 12 on both and added both to cart. Got into the queue at Nike and Footlocker took a lot of time to load. Since I was in queue at Nike I put my attention towards Footlocker.
When I was about to put my credit card in, I saw that I got through on Nike and decided to leave my other pair at Footlocker.

Or short: I would have been able to get two pairs online and it wasn't too hard to get through in Europe, at least in my opinion. But of course there are still people over here who took a L.

I'm completely happy with one pair and I hope the Release will be good for all you American people. View media item 2387993

Back
Top Bottom