Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just a hold place on your card. Card doesn't get charged until the ship. Grant it, I am happy they even took my order. 1 step closer to my 2nd pair to use as trade bait. If I get a shipment email, we are good.

just call, if they say no, hang up and call again. got thru on like 2 attempts. didnt even say backordered

Anyone ordered from Eastbay on phone a few hours ago and still got no shipping confirmation? The lady did told me that the backdoor pair will be on stock tomorrow so I'm guessing I should expect a shipping confirmation by tomorrow?

After 8 attempts (starting from when this opportunity was posted, which was 5 hours ago!), finally found a cs rep that would take my order! Fingers crossed!!

Last edited:
Anyone ordered from Eastbay on phone a few hours ago and still got no shipping confirmation? 
mean.gif

For anyone who still wants to attempt EB order:

Phone: 1-800-826-2205

Press 1 after you hear automatic recording to initiate "ordering."

Men's SKU: 55088007

GS SKU: 75441007

If they say it sold out, tell them it's on their site. Be persistent. If they refuse, hang up and call again. Be polite. Might be over but doesn't hurt to try.

Edit: People are saying they called 6-8 times before they find a Rep to place their order. Could also try later on a different shift or even tomorrow, maybe the hold by managers will be off.

Thank you bro, I was debating calling. You made it easy, called and was done in under a minute, they had all my info on file. Just confirmed my card number. My first pair of these and EB is always who comes through for me. I didn't call multiple times like others in the thread just once, 5:57PST.

Thanks

My card got charged. Never been so happy to see money taken from me :lol:

Just a temp auth though. Still doesnt mean anything :frown:

Ok guys from your past experience with paypal can you tell me what you think could happen, well I preordered a pair of royals for 280 but got a pair for retail, the seller told me he would ship the 280 pair today but hasn't yet, site says no refunds even though he hasn't shipped yet do I have the right to a refund even though he hasnt shipped?

Just get em and flip them. Not fair to seller to try and cancel unless he can't ship within a reasonable time.

Think these are a go boys. Literally just had my AMEX charged for FTL and Champs and got the notification. Waiting on Footaction.

After 8 attempts (starting from when this opportunity was posted, which was 5 hours ago!), finally found a cs rep that would take my order! Fingers crossed!!

Just called and they said he could take the info and order but it would be cancelled Cause they dont have any back order. He all ready knew what i was calling for smh..

Last edited:
Anyone also used ebates on the SNKRS cop? Ebates rep says the cash back is not valid on the shoes I purchased - anyone seen this?

Damn 8 attempts
You get an A for effort
If anything I hope your pair ships
Now that's dedication
I salute you and good luck man
Good luck to everyone
To be continued on unsolved Eastbay mysteries(q the music)

Last edited:
Just got off with east bay dude said there was an error on the website and those who placed an order today will have thier orders cancelled

6 calls and no luck so far....

How are you guys getting through?

PS. terry just said no lol

Just got off with east bay dude said there was an error on the website and those who placed an order today will have thier orders cancelled
Not that I wouldn't be surprised, but I'd wait it out. Most of the people there are clueless.

Back
Top Bottom