Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

That's how mine went, it was a super easy purchase. Only thing the sales rep told me was that the order might not ship because it's a backorder.

But I have order confirmation and a pending charge on my CC. NDC pair is due to arrive on Wednesday. I've haven't had it this easy on a Jordan release in a long time
mine actually told me my order was GUARANTEED. Didnt even ask him if it was. He just said its guaranteed and itll ship sometime after 4/04/17 since its backordered.

Salt levels gonna be high if these eb orders are canceled
roll.gif
hell yeah!  

1 Unit ready to ship,  Backorder nowhere to be found, Bank Card charged!!!!!! 
smokin.gif

All of the people saying EB orders are going to be canceled are just having sour grapes.

Yeah, dude I talked to said orders after 11am will likely get cancelled because of a glitch in their system :-\ still on the hunt for this 9.5!

I deadass called and dude just hung up on me. lol wtff  but then called a 2nd time and got a guy named Terry, he was cool but shut it down saying they aren't doing these phone orders due to a glitch in the system and to call back later aka when they are off the clock lol

I deadass called and dude just hung up on me. lol wtff  but then called a 2nd time and got a guy named Terry, he was cool but shut it down saying they aren't doing these phone orders due to a glitch in the system and to call back later aka when they are off the clock lol
My boy Terry told me the same. lol

This thread is going to be pure comedy this week :lol: it has begun

I'll be very shocked if these Eastbay pairs get shipped. (I'm hating on the low)

If EB does ship, I hope the market is more flooded so I can get my 10.5 for <$250 (hopefully)

Yeah, dude I talked to said orders after 11am will likely get cancelled because of a glitch in their system :-\ still on the hunt for this 9.5!
Damn i called around 1pm. Oh well if they get cancelled, hooray if they ship. The hunt will have to just continue

Yo guys so long story short ended up coming up today snagged up two pairs of royals just called cs and they hooked your boy up lol can't wait to receive in hand will be my first j to hit the feet

Back
Top Bottom