Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yo, haven't been in here in a minute but I just heard about this eastbay situation from a friend so I knew the thread was probably jumping.

So I tried, rep was super cool, and spilled some info. Of course he said they've been getting a ton of calls then he said "wow, we started with 500 size 11s now we're down to 90. That escalated quickly" asked my size, looked up my info and knocked out my order. Without asking, he said they'll ship tmrw. Oh, he also said they had a note on them earlier not to sale but it was taken off. It's looking like it depends on the reps if they want to be cool or not. This thread is too long, so I didn't go back and read if y'all were getting more yes's than no's, but from the rep I got, something is definitely up. Keep trying.

Yo, haven't been in here in a minute but I just heard about this eastbay situation from a friend so I knew the thread was probably jumping.

So I tried, rep was super cool, and spilled some info. Of course he said they've been getting a ton of calls then he said "wow, we started with 500 size 11s now we're down to 90. That escalated quickly" asked my size, looked up my info and knocked out my order. Without asking, he said they'll ship tmrw. Oh, he also said they had a note on them earlier not to sale but it was taken off. It's looking like it depends on the reps if they want to be cool or not. This thread is too long, so I didn't go back and read if y'all were getting more yes's than no's, but from the rep I got, something is definitely up. Keep trying.

im glad i ordered an 11 :smokin

Long time lurker here (since fall 2000 when first concord xi retro released)...anyways, having a tough time with this release for some reason. I'm from Ontario, Canada, so it's usually a struggle, especially with 1s. Someone posted earlier in the day that they got Nicole (from EB) and she was really helpful. Just had her myself, and I agree, very nice, but still got shot down.

Order went from backorder status to ready to ship .. size 10.5
Same 
pimp.gif
 Size 10, but doesn't say backordered anymore

Repost for those who are just joining us...

For anyone who still wants to attempt EB order:

Phone: 1-800-826-2205

Press 1 after you hear automatic recording to initiate "ordering."

Men's SKU: 55088007

GS SKU: 75441007

If they say it's sold out, tell them it's on their site. Be persistent, but POLITE. If they refuse, hang up and call again. Might be over, but worth a shot.

Tip from others: Ask to order the SKU, do not mention Jordan or Royal...but make sure to confirm colorway if rep says okay.

People are saying they called 6-8 times before they find a Rep to place their order. Could also try later on a different shift or even tomorrow morning (early!).

Also, your order is NOT guaranteed until you receive shipping confirmation. Inevitably, some (or possibly even all) orders will be cancelled, so do not celebrate until you get that tracking number. Do not ask if the orders will really ship...NOBODY KNOWS. This will either be #NTFeast or #EastBayGate.

I'm not sure why some of y'all keep acting like the orders will be cancelled. No concrete evidence to go by. Just emotion for some reason.

hi can i buy the jordan roy......"look, we cannot process any orders for the jordan's. it's against policy to do phone orders within 2 weeks of a release and any rep releasing inventory and
allowing an order is wrong " lmao

I'm not sure why some of y'all keep acting like the orders will be cancelled. No concrete evidence to go by. Just emotion for some reason.
JB been dangling that fruit of the 1's too long. We've forgotten the notion of plenty...only famine.

Taking notes...  
nerd.gif
  Need to find a plug at the call center...  send over a list of all family members and different aliases  and have them submit orders 
roll.gif

JB been dangling that fruit of the 1's too long. We've forgotten the notion of plenty...only famine.

Yea I guess so. I mean, the Eastbay jig has been in action since forever. That's why dude knew to call in the first place. Now all of a sudden it's like "this can't be real"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom