Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

hope u get insurance this time bro lol
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif

I did full insurance and went with my usual carrier :wink:

Sorry if this has been posted already.  Did yall see the vid of a customer catching a foot locker employee backdooring royals?

hope they find your package bro!
btw how u swing a deal to acquire sbb 1.0 for those lol
I found a listing and the guy was asking for a 2016 Banned to SBB trade and since I was first to respond, he accepted.

But, of course, my Banneds gets lost and now I have to wait to see if they can locate them.

No Banneds and no SBB's :smh:

Last edited:
One of my pairs has a similar toe box. Not quite as bad but similar. I guess it's because the leather is extra tumbled. Super soft, though.

View media item 2393939
Is it size related? My nephews pair, sz. 8, is less tumbled all over. Both my pairs, sz. 10, are pretty tumbled.

My size 10 is about the same as yours maybe just a little less
But it's only on the left one
Right one is less tumbled

One of my pairs has a similar toe box. Not quite as bad but similar. I guess it's because the leather is extra tumbled. Super soft, though.

View media item 2393939
Is it size related? My nephews pair, sz. 8, is less tumbled all over. Both my pairs, sz. 10, are pretty tumbled.

When I get home I'll compare but I think mine has something to do with the thickness of the leather on that panel. It's paper thin. How about your pair?

So, Can anybody confirm the different shades of Blue on the pairs? Like a mentioned before, Some Photos show a Bright Blue, While other pictures show a Dull Blue. I Need as much advice cause unfortunately I took a L on release date, and I'm trying to cop a pair, but don't wanna get a FuFU Pair. All pics I seen are the 2017 Model, NOT 2013.

Thanks!  

I just got my pair, the smell remind me of the cement 3s from 2011.... My right toe box is extra tumbled not tripping cause I plan on wearing them.... My first and only pair of 1s, they will fit in great with my changing style. A pair of nudies an untuckit and these, will go great together.

End raffle pair just came in.
So far I'm 2/4 on the snake coil...:lol:
(The other 2 pairs come in Thur&Fri.)
2v8kdxt.jpg

You guys probably touched on this matter somewhere in this forum, After seeing pictures/videos, There is a different shade of Blue on most other pairs.
Anybody have some Input about this? Or my eyes are playing tricks on me. I seen some pairs with a Bright Blue, and other's with a Dull blue. All pics are 2017 model, NOT 2013 pairs. Anybody wanna share some input about this?  Thank You.
Forgot who posted this in here but, you can use this as reference

View media item 2392256View media item 2392257View media item 2392258View media item 2392259View media item 2392261View media item 2392262View media item 2392263

So, Can anybody confirm the different shades of Blue on the pairs? Like a mentioned before, Some Photos show a Bright Blue, While other pictures show a Dull Blue. I Need as much advice cause unfortunately I took a L on release date, and I'm trying to cop a pair, but don't wanna get a FuFU Pair. All pics I seen are the 2017 Model, NOT 2013.

Thanks!  

View media item 2258229

Last edited:

Thanks!  

Go back a page.

Thanks!  

The blue isn't dull. it's a nice rich royal blue.

Do yall think GOAT is going to give me a hard time over one shoe being more tumbled than the other?

Back
Top Bottom