Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I asked the rep if they plan on restocking this pair again and she said yes but might have to call next Monday that's when they get their list of inventory.
nerd.gif

You guys act like getting multiple pairs is "greedy".  There's PLENTY of releases i missed out on, and the one release i get lucky on.. i'm taking advantage.  I might use the pairs to get shoes i missed out on, or just take my kid out.. WHO CARES.  Just saying that in the end.. it all balances out, there's folks that always get 1 or 2 pairs of every release.. and there's dudes that get lucky once in awhile.. let it go.
It's not like they aren't widely available on the bay or stockx or grails or the multiple restocks that have already taken place within 5 days of RD. 

You shouldn't feel guilty at all. If people want them, buy them. It's not like paying more than retail is gonna hurt anybody. 

You guys act like getting multiple pairs is "greedy".  There's PLENTY of releases i missed out on, and the one release i get lucky on.. i'm taking advantage.  I might use the pairs to get shoes i missed out on, or just take my kid out.. WHO CARES.  Just saying that in the end.. it all balances out, there's folks that always get 1 or 2 pairs of every release.. and there's dudes that get lucky once in awhile.. let it go.
Man...most dudes in the know got 10 prs plus. If u didnt hit...better luck next time. dont apologize for ur comeup. I got 5 pairs while sleepin. is what it is.

It's not like they aren't widely available on the bay or stockx or grails or the multiple restocks that have already taken place within 5 days of RD. 

You shouldn't feel guilty at all. If people want them, buy them. It's not like paying more than retail is gonna hurt anybody. 

Man...most dudes in the know got 10 prs plus. If u didnt hit...better luck next time. dont apologize for ur comeup. I got 5 pairs while sleepin. is what it is.
yo trust me, i don't feel bad at all.  just putting in my 2 cents.  repp'd for the thoughts

1. You didn't get "lucky." You took advantage of info postee on NT.

2. Yea. Its greedy. Period.

This shoe, and breds, are just some that should always be available forever, like white on white af1.

1. You didn't get "lucky." You took advantage of info postee on NT.

2. Yea. Its greedy. Period.
getting through that phone by calling for 2 hours is pretty lucky to me, did you get through?

i admited i took advantage, and also got lucky.  plenty of people put in work and didnt get through

Last edited:
View media item 2395698
SNKRS pair just came in. Took me a second to notice the coiled laces *GASPS* damn I didn't think I'd be affected and take part in #lacegate. Lmao

All kidding aside, my SNKRS pair is clean. The toe boxes are a lot more tumbled and softer than my Shoe Palace pair from release day. I'm going to wear my SNKRS pair and stash the SP for trade bait down the road.

I know from the jump I said I only need one pair but I ended up with a decent double up [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

I would like to see a comparison of pairs with the coiled laces versus the normal type laces in same sizes and see which overall shoe quality is better.. just to see if a certain manufacturing point was making better quality pairs...

Well, just got off the chat with a Nike rep about the swooshes on the royals.  Unfortunately they're out of stock so exchanging is out of the option.  I wouldn't want to return them so ended up settling with a 20% discount.  The rep said it can't be used on SNKRS, but I maybe wrong, but I've seen people used their discount on SNKRS here on NT before...

Didnt get my email confirmation or tracking number, so I decided to call.

Rep said the following
"So you want to check tracking for your shoes, I can help with that. Oh you ordered the Jordan 1's Royal blue huh? They might be sold out and I dont think all orders placed a couple days ago got fulfilled. Let me check.......... Oh great, your order went through and your deliver date was rescheduled from Tuesday of next week to this Friday".

Funny thing is that in my order history, it has the Royals but no tracking info. It only says CLOSED-ORDER FULLY SHIPPED.
what store?

Just got my 2 in from Monday EB phone orders, never liked this colorway but quality seems really poor compared the the blk/reds. Oh well, up in the closet they go.

Back
Top Bottom