• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again why do we allow ourselves to be played like a fiddle for some damn shoes? Let's band together and demand some consumer respect. We cause these things to happen because we let Nike do whatever because we want the shoes. **** that! Let's show em we deserve better!
go buy adidas then :D

Reactions: lyl
^^^good luck. When they're selling 100K-500K of shoes to a rabid audience, they're in the position of power not us.

It'll take another Concord level event nation wide to bring any kind of change. A message board boycotting their shoes won't make a dent.

Remember when there were rumors of Tommy being a racist in the black community. Didn't stop ninjas from buying. It was more that it became played out. It's possible this sneaker fad can become played out but it's going to take awhile thanks to reselling, social media/celebrities, etc.

Last edited:
mean.gif
  now the number is gonna double of people trying to get these if the cancel and redo it imo

Got through to payment screen on FNL.  Used paypal but was never able to complete transaction on the FNL site.  Just got an email from paypal saying that my payment was sent but nothing from FNL.  Am I good?

my cart too i was scared anyways since i dont know if i add them before the tweet went out lol

Got through to payment screen on FNL.  Used paypal but was never able to complete transaction on the FNL site.  Just got an email from paypal saying that my payment was sent but nothing from FNL.  Am I good?

Most likely will get canceled. You need confirmation from finishline. I've had this happen to me in the past.

Since my gift card was applied but if I give up on trying to complete the order will the GC balance remain full? Nike having trouble checking the balance.

Damn I checked out at 8:05 with generally no problem. A bit slow but nothing crazy. wtf happened after that??!?! I need reperations for this disgrace.

After picking up my walking bottle of nail polish remover and these 11's for my little girl, i get home at 9:30 to find my brother who i had manning the computers had a pair of 11 snake skins in my cart the whole time on EB. I was able to check out at 9:35 and already got E-mail conformation to. I couldn't believe they were still in my cart i was able to check out. Are all Foams Greasy and smell like straight alcohol? 

Back
Top Bottom