• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea I was joking.  I just wanted it to no be noticeable from the first line of my post.  Hope some y'all cooked there

Nikestore crashed for me this morning so I missed out.  I'm super pissed had em in my cart and then it wouldn't let me checkout.

Anybody else experience this?

people seems not to like this colorway specially the snake skin ? imagine we only have 36 pages, but I really like this colorway because of its uniqueness

all they got is a 13
frown.gif
What size are you?

Hibbetts Sports in Orangeburg, SC has 1 size 12 left if anyone is in the area.

Missed out on my size 8 :frown:

I seriously thought these were gonna go under the radar though, congratz on getting your pairs people, im still salty, lol

Won a raffle at Sheikh for a size 13 (Beverly center) gonna pass. Not really feeling these.

This is the first time nikestore.com has failed me.  I'm pissed off I could have went to footlocker and copped easily but I wanted to stay toasty in bed. 

This is the first easter I'm missing out on kicks. 

Pure pandemonium at southland mall for these. People bum rushed tge doors for gs sizes only to find out they already raffled tgem and were in line for infant sizes! Good god! Got my foams I won tho.

Pure pandemonium at southland mall for these. People bum rushed tge doors for gs sizes only to find out they already raffled tgem and were in line for infant sizes! Good god! Got my foams I won tho.

It's Southland, it does not surprise me one bit.

It's Southland, it does not surprise me one bit.
I just don't understand why they would fcfs sonething that u know is Ginna get outta hand. Tgey even hired a security dog and everything it's like y don't iu tell tge people that there r no gs sizes and only toddlers so that most of the people just leave. Shiek was doing fcfs on gs sizes do that would be the only line I guess. But it was pretty funny to say the least.

These moved kinda fast in my area. I didn't even know all the major retailers had raffled them off earlier in the week. Very odd for our mall. I waited out the 7-9 pickup window and got these from the unclaimed pairs. Overall I'm feeling them. I wish the black upper was white but hey that's what the low concord will be for. The snakeskin wrap is actually very detailed. The green colorway is the perfect execution for any snake theme. It has a better texture than the pink gs pair. You can actually feel and see the scales in plain view. The toe cap scales give off this kinda tippy effect if you look at Em long enough lol. I like them they remind me of my British knights I had as a kid. The pods on the bottom are lighter than neon green and pop brightly even in low light.

View media item 926679View media item 926677

So a release day pair has a mis-aligned pod like that??

View media item 926903
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY :nthat: ...HOLLA!
good come up. Yeah I coulda copped both too. They just opened up HOH in Hampton Roads area was like 200+ people in line and I didn't see one person turned away. Even went back at 10 when mall officially opened and footaction had size 9 yeezy on shelf HOH had size 14 & 9.5 11s but mall was full so didn't see reason to send people on blank mission.

CED B.

Just spoke with a NDC rep, was told that if we placed an order before the tweet went out that they were rescheduling the release, then were good to go on our orders 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom