• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped my pair from Finish Line this morning. They had them in a full size run until 6:45. The only problem now is what to wear with them...

These moved kinda fast in my area. I didn't even know all the major retailers had raffled them off earlier in the week. Very odd for our mall. I waited out the 7-9 pickup window and got these from the unclaimed pairs. Overall I'm feeling them. I wish the black upper was white but hey that's what the low concord will be for. The snakeskin wrap is actually very detailed. The green colorway is the perfect execution for any snake theme. It has a better texture than the pink gs pair. You can actually feel and see the scales in plain view. The toe cap scales give off this kinda tippy effect if you look at Em long enough lol. I like them they remind me of my British knights I had as a kid. The pods on the bottom are lighter than neon green and pop brightly even in low light.

View media item 926679View media item 926677

Never ordered from EB before. I already got Order confirmation but how many days does it take to get Shipping confirmation?

Eastbay won't send your shipping confirmation until at least Monday. I never strike out on Eastbay. I logged out to clear my cache at 6:45 and couldn't get back in until 7:05. Knew that would be 3 hours of clicking add to cart for no reason. That's what I get for playing around on NT INSTEAD of being about the shoe. Guess I really didn't want it. Got an 11.5 raffle to pick up but I know that joint is gonna be too snug. Might be throwing the oop.

Just spoke with Nike rep on chat and they advised that if I received a confirmation number and email that the order will not get canceled.

Got them in cart at about 7:05 but could never get to the check out screen. Shucks I really wanted to get them.

Got them in cart at about 7:05 but could never get to the check out screen. Shucks I really wanted to get them.

Same here brother. Had these and the foams in my cart. Was dancing like Usher at a house party...until I could never check out. Then I felt like a hostage in a prison camp

Yeah sucks for us that was at the last stage of the ordering process but they came with the Mutumbo. Asked them via chat if I can get a code for the trouble but said SOL they are re-launching to give everyone a fair shot. It's gonna be more of a clusterF.

I went to NDC for the first time ever about 7:10 since I was so late getting on Eastbay. I got to the screen past the captcha and then I don't know what happened, they zyzz'd me or something

Where can I cop these shoes.  Epic fail this morning both online and then late attempt to jump in the line at the Nike store in DC....  Let me know if you know if any good websites.

Just spoke with Nike rep on chat and they advised that if I received a confirmation number and email that the order will not get canceled.

Not true. Same happen with me with infrared23 6's. They cancelled my order even with a comfirmation number

Back
Top Bottom