• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank god I was there earlyyy (thurs) & I was able to get a 10.5 in the 11s & Foams.I definitely feel for the ppl trying to order from NDC I've neverrr been able to cop thru them for jays.they shud get their website/server or wutever is causin the issue fixed ASAP

Got a pair on FNL somehow and Toro 4's.  Never thought I would see the day when FNL is more stable than Nike for releases.  Same thing happened on Infrared23 6's that I got from FNL but not Nike. 

Damn, spent all day on here since 4:30 this morning and I while I took a 15 min nap just now, they were back up and gone on NDC... Not paying over 200 for these :smh:

There is a direct proportion between how many people "hate" a shoe when the first images are leaked and the degree of difficulty to cop on release day. People ain't being honest with themselves hahaha

That said, I picked mine up in person in size 12 this morning. Happy to have them. :smile:

There is a direct proportion between how many people "hate" a shoe when the first images are leaked and the degree of difficulty to cop on release day. People ain't being honest with themselves hahaha

That said, I picked mine up in person in size 12 this morning. Happy to have them. :smile:

It's not like people on Niketalk are the only people that buy shoes...

Although IMO these are trash... Congrats to those who were able to secure a pair at retail :smokin

Were these limited or a GR

I didn't care about these

Asking for the concord lows, which I might get

Were these limited or a GR

I didn't care about these

Asking for the concord lows, which I might get

I know the yeezys had more stock but not by much maybe like 30-40 pair in the beach. Only mall footaction popped up when I searched. Footlocker I the mall and Everywhere else had them also. So I would say no. Not really limited. Not sure about finishline. Heard Concord lows will be bigger. But haven't confirmed that by looking myself, just rumor

Back
Top Bottom