• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my shipping confirmation for my sz. 11.5 - really would rather have the concords. Nice that nike sent confirmation this late pretty cool

so i caught a pair from the re release a couple of days ago. and i got the confirmation email but never the shipping email. i know I'm waiting for it. then i went to check on nike.com and its not in one of my orders. did my order get cancelled or what? this has never happened before. it always showed up in the orders section of nike.com

Just got my shipping confirmation for my sz. 11.5 - really would rather have the concords. Nice that nike sent confirmation this late pretty cool
Man I wish u were getting a sz 8! :smh: I have a 12 in the concords Ide be willing to trade strait up.
EDIT: And u got my name Brandon lol

Last edited:

so i caught a pair from the re release a couple of days ago. and i got the confirmation email but never the shipping email. i know I'm waiting for it. then i went to check on nike.com and its not in one of my orders. did my order get cancelled or what? this has never happened before. it always showed up in the orders section of nike.com
Did you save the order confirmation #? Or maybe you used a different email? If you can find the order #, why not chat with nike.com in the morning and see what's up?

If your order was cancelled, you would have received an email stating so. If anything, give them a call or chat w/ a representative and they'll be able to tell you more information. 

Look up the order as a guest user. Nikes order history feature is buggy.

Aren't you like 40.....

not srs

SRS 
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
30 IS THE NEW 20! 
roll.gif

I'll be 28 in October....

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: I am going to be 33 next week. Hate the word old :D Mine will be here today. Hope to get some pics up once they arrive.

Last edited:
30 IS THE NEW 20! :rofl:  
I'll be 28 in October....
:rofl: I am going to be 33 next week. Hate the word old :D Mine will be here today. Hope to get some pics up once they arrive.

ugh..... got like 10 days left before im officially 30. for some reason, im not entirely enthused. been at basketball telling the guys im not in my prime anymore and I need to learn to play smarter as I age :smh:

Last edited:
You dudes complaining about 30, and I'm push da big 4 Oh... Thank God I come from a Great gene pool..... After 35 it's all down hill

ugh..... got like 10 days left before im officially 30. for some reason, im not entirely enthused. been at basketball telling the guys im not in my prime anymore and I need to learn to play smarter as I age :smh:
I just turned 50 so count your blessings, and years. :smokin
if we ever get into an eArgument, you'd literally be sonning me :rofl:

You dudes complaining about 30, and I'm push da big 4 Oh... Thank God I come from a Great gene pool..... After 35 it's all down hill
da beginning of da end for me man.... its gonna be over before I can ban a cool million members.... not fair. not at all :smh:

Last edited:
Yall are young. I still remember the feeling I had when my brother came home with black/infrared VI, the first time I seen Jordan VIII rocked with the suspender shorts...straps to an 8 year old were just dope back then, and when each XI actually dropped, or when the trains carrying the shoes would get jacked coming in/out of Memphis, and when obsidian XII and white/red XII dropped on the same day. I know dudes that wore one of each shoe the next day. Dang I feel old...and I'm just 29. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom