• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I started into kicks once I was old enough to afford them and that was 10 years ago... I'm 28 now, time flies fam's

Last edited:
You dudes complaining about 30, and I'm push da big 4 Oh... Thank God I come from a Great gene pool..... After 35 it's all down hill

I'm in the same boat as you...I'm glad to hear there are other older members in this site that are actually old enough to truly appreciate the OG versions of shoes. Now that I'm older, married and with kids, I try to cop shoes I couldn't afford growing up.

@ColdCity
 that pic got me

must have these 

is that all the ii lows..any missing (i know the blue snake)

all this generations xi low's yep

i didnt like MOST of the 01 lows(including the snakeskins) so im not stressing them ASIDE FROM THE white/red joints which i still NEEED

i didnt like MOST of the 01 lows(including the snakeskins) so im not stressing them ASIDE FROM THE white/red joints which i still NEEED
I have them all too. The sweetest XI low was the white/white/zen patent lows. I ordered those from NDC the summer of 01...they sat for weeks...smh...still trying to find them at my moms house

Last edited:

I have them all too. The sweetest XI low was the white/white/zen patent lows. I ordered those from NDC the summer of 01...they sat for weeks...smh...still trying to find them at my moms house

never liked them because of the all white...same with the anny xi couldnt rock with the all white.

Did you save the order confirmation #? Or maybe you used a different email? If you can find the order #, why not chat with nike.com in the morning and see what's up?

If your order was cancelled, you would have received an email stating so. If anything, give them a call or chat w/ a representative and they'll be able to tell you more information. 
Look up the order as a guest user. Nikes order history feature is buggy.
thanks guys i chatted with nike today and it seems like their site is being buggy. my order is still on but preparing to ship. 

Mine are arriving today, but I won't get to them until I'm home from school next week. 

Yall are young. I still remember the feeling I had when my brother came home with black/infrared VI, the first time I seen Jordan VIII rocked with the suspender shorts...straps to an 8 year old were just dope back then, and when each XI actually dropped, or when the trains carrying the shoes would get jacked coming in/out of Memphis, and when obsidian XII and white/red XII dropped on the same day. I know dudes that wore one of each shoe the next day. Dang I feel old...and I'm just 29. 

Exactly, I remember most of this. I have 20 more days until I reach 30 years of age. There is nothing wrong with aging as it gives you another day another opportunity to live and to grow wiser. I still remember being in the sixth grade man I was student of the month so instead of being in the lunchroom I could sit in the main office take phone calls and eat my lunch there. Back in 1997 when the air JORDAN xii released in both colors on the same day the obsidians and white/red I called almost every local shoe store lol just to see how they were doing as far as sales. Obsidians were gone everywhere as white/red colorway sat for a few weeks or so. Reebok question mids were released that year too, foamposite one, etc one of the greatest years.

Them blue toe questions were serious. Sold out near me. A freaking reebok sold out :lol:

@ColdCity  how old are you. I'm on the fence with the snakeskins...might bite after that picture though

@bigj505  Care to play host for me and the wife in July? We suppose to be going to DC in July to visit her friend...wouldnt mind meeting the big boss of NT and get some culture. 

Exactly, I remember most of this. I have 20 more days until I reach 30 years of age. There is nothing wrong with aging as it gives you another day another opportunity to live and to grow wiser. I still remember being in the sixth grade man I was student of the month so instead of being in the lunchroom I could sit in the main office take phone calls and eat my lunch there. Back in 1997 when the air JORDAN xii released in both colors on the same day the obsidians and white/red I called almost every local shoe store lol just to see how they were doing as far as sales. Obsidians were gone everywhere as white/red colorway sat for a few weeks or so. Reebok question mids were released that year too, foamposite one, etc one of the greatest years.
YEP!!!!! People went nuts over the Obsidians...while the white/red  just sat. My sister worked at Footlocker so all my shoes were held. That's when I got serious about the shoe game and my collection. My mom could only afford them during holidays or b days for me though.

Its funny how one post can change the direction of this thread.

Now we're talking about age?

How about we get back to the shoes? Gonna receive my kicks on Friday along with my kids Concord lows. Now I gotta find a way to sneak them into the house so the wife wont see em.

@bigj505
 Care to play host for me and the wife in July? We suppose to be going to DC in July to visit her friend...wouldnt mind meeting the big boss of NT and get some culture. 

My going rate is $40/hour

But seriously, hit me up when the date gets closer to see if its possible. I live 65 miles north of DC so its possible it don't happen. DC traffic is a tragedy.

Its funny how one post can change the direction of this thread.

Now we're talking about age?

How about we get back to the shoes? Gonna receive my kicks on Friday along with my kids Concord lows. Now I gotta find a way to sneak them into the house so the wife wont see em.
LOL it was all in relation to the snakeskins though. Let a few old heads enjoy a history trip.

the oldest 25 y/o you will ever encounter
laugh.gif

im the old man of my group ... moved out 1st, had a kid 1st, got a house 1st, cut out my clubbin
laugh.gif
Nah that's called being smart and becoming a man....congrats on the success.

Back
Top Bottom