Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the oldest 25 y/o you will ever encounter :lol:
im the old man of my group ... moved out 1st, had a kid 1st, got a house 1st, cut out my clubbin :lol:
That is good though. I did the same, but I never quit loving the shoes 8) Its called being your own man.

all this generations xi low's yep

i didnt like MOST of the 01 lows(including the snakeskins) so im not stressing them ASIDE FROM THE white/red joints which i still NEEED
white/red how they look
joints in my sig to the left

air-jordan-xi-11-low-retro-2001-white-varsity-red-06.jpg

Last edited:
the oldest 25 y/o you will ever encounter
laugh.gif

im the old man of my group ... moved out 1st, had a kid 1st, got a house 1st, cut out my clubbin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Been "old" since I was 21, now 33 and even older.

Dont forget me come Columbia time. I need minimum 3 pairs. 

@bigj505  will do. I want the WIRE tour and I want to leave with the accent 
laugh.gif
 Thats just how I dew it.

Age ain't nuthin but a number - (Things Old People say to Young People) or Vice Versa…. lol

Good to hear most people are around my age lol.  Either way, I still can't find a size 14 for last year's 11 lows.  On the bright side, 2/2 for this year's lows.  I'm not sure about the cements though since they look a little too similar to the concords for me.  Side question, has there ever been a year where this many 11's dropped?  I'm thinking this is a first no?

Good to hear most people are around my age lol.  Either way, I still can't find a size 14 for last year's 11 lows.  On the bright side, 2/2 for this year's lows.  I'm not sure about the cements though since they look a little too similar to the concords for me.  Side question, has there ever been a year where this many 11's dropped?  I'm thinking this is a first no?
01 had 4 pair of men's lows to drop

1. white/red and white/carolina blue dropped the same day.

2. Then blue snake skin lows

3. white/white/zens 

For some reason my mind is telling me there was 2 snake skins lows that yr....somebody correct me

joints in my sig to the left

air-jordan-xi-11-low-retro-2001-white-varsity-red-06.jpg
i remember these people mad slept on them

in sig duh 
laugh.gif

3. white/white/zens 

For some reason my mind is telling me there was 2 snake skins lows that yr....somebody correct me
yea would see both the red and carolina just dont remember them dropping official 

actualy i need all but the carolina ones

them zens where my fav as a kid 

Last edited:

3. white/white/zens 

pink snakeskins too

My 01 White/red lows got robbed out my backyard years ago 
tired.gif

These are scheduled to deliver 5/9 still debating if i am gonna make the white part black

My going rate is $40/hour
But seriously, hit me up when the date gets closer to see if its possible. I live 65 miles north of DC so its possible it don't happen. DC traffic is a tragedy.
i dunno whats worse... that or the speeding cameras that are coming to NYC now... smh

heated i passed on these.. i had them in my cart on NDC too!!!

I most  definately woulda painted them midsoles black!

Back
Top Bottom