Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Can't lie, I like the grey toes that released much better than that sample. Will see how I feel when pics surface, and price is announced. Not a must have if I'm not totally happy with the price and final product!

Can't lie, I like the grey toes that released much better than that sample. Will see how I feel when pics surface, and price is announced. Not a must have if I'm not totally happy with the price and final product!

I still have my grey toes from 05 and love the colourway but this years with the true red sides and the lighter cement grey tongue and toe look good.

I feel the same. I like the dark grey better than light grey.

Why make a lighter version of a shoe? Switching that burgundy red to a lighter shade, and the same with the grey. I'd consider them once seeing a few pics but, the colors on those 05 versions were very rich and fit the shiloute nice. Even though I no longer own them I did dislike that bleeding affect so many XIII have other than that those were a clean retro

It's the grey tongue and toed sample from 98 that's dropping I had the sample in my hand 3 weeks ago.

Wish I could see pics one of 8 must haves for me
13 grey toe
legend blue 11
snakeskin 11
sport blue 6
13 black red pods
black cement 11
concord 11
shooting stars foamposite

I prefer the 05's to the samples too. I liked the darker grey and maroon. I'll still get these though. They'll probably be close enough to not scope out the 05's anymore.

From what I'm hearing four colors
So far we've heard:

1) Original grey toe '98 samples

2) All black with red pods

3) Some kinda South Beach colorway? Somebody put that on twitter I think.

4) ????

JB....give us some blue for Christ sake....Joe Johnson's PE:

Last edited:
So far we've heard:

4) ????

Wasn't the fourth color the Chris Paul PE from like last year? Someone posted pics a page or two back I think.

I didn't think they were too bad. $190 like the rumor is I don't know about that I might just stick with the grey toes for $190.

So far we've heard:

4) ????

I saw 3! 2 men's and a girls colourway.

I'm down for Grey Toes if they end up releasing...Really they are the only other pair I'd consider purchashing this year aside from the Columbia's, at this point at least...

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom