Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Wouldn't mind a few more pairs of my grails, black blue XIII lows.
these were actually my first pair of jordans i ever bought..well that my moms bought lol i look for these online all the time now but to many fakes out there ill just pray for a release 1 day..i will be ready

Grey toes, all black with red pods and a patent sided black pair with a white toe box ladies version.

^
Thanks!
:nthat: I prefer the 3M side panels.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for those black/grey/maize joints.

Last edited:
^
Thanks!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for those black/grey/maize joints.[/
^
Thanks!

No 3m from what I saw.

I'm hoping for some other colourway to drop too! need some nice white based colourways to drop. I will be grabbing a pair of the grey toes tho as they looked good with the full grey tongue.

Close! But they look like they have the leather side pieces?! The one I saw were in theory breds with black suede instead of red then red pods. The red was not infrared tho.

I took a closer look at pic, the ones in my mag, are the same as the OG playoff's accept for red, the red is a varsity red also

Those Black/Blue low bring back memories from Middle School. I wish JB would retro those. Those are one of my favorite lows.

the XIII's are one of my favorites in the line & there's potential for so many good cw's... i just hope JB delivers.

Looks like its gonna be an expensive holiday season for me this year in terms of kicks. Black infrared 6, those university blue 11, and whatever 13's are releasing since I am sucker for 13's.

^
Thanks!
nthat.gif
I prefer the 3M side panels.

same

the blk and grey joints chris paul got a while back...are definitely one of the ones they are dropping ...oct/nov is the time frame 3-5 joints 

pics will be leaking and info is coming with a bunch of big chain showings at their national managers meetings....

the blk and grey joints chris paul got a while back...are definitely one of the ones they are dropping ...oct/nov is the time frame 3-5 joints 

pics will be leaking and info is coming with a bunch of big chain showings at their national managers meetings....
Are they upping the price on these are will they be 170.00 ? Thanks for the info 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom