Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Havent been to this thread in a quite a bit, but I should have known peeps would still be complaining about the midsoles.
Shows over folks, nothing to see here

Just found out about the lowtop colorway coming out next month. Right now i'm liking it. May see about copping.

Just found out about the lowtop colorway coming out next month. Right now i'm liking it. May see about copping.

Don't like any jordan lows but there's a phew I'll cop. For the first time I'll cop the the 11s low next month. These are sexy to me navy blue is prob my favorite color and 13s prob my fav jordans

Is the mid white purple 13's that fred05 posted pics of suppose to release?, or are they just samples on Ebay. I seen a few different sizes on ebay, I thought samples mainly were made in size 9.

i copped the dirty breds earlier last year and with these releases i hope i can expand my collection of 13s cuz i love em

Is the mid white purple 13's that fred05 posted pics of suppose to release?, or are they just samples on Ebay. I seen a few different sizes on ebay, I thought samples mainly were made in size 9.
i don't think they will release....what a pitty because they are dope cw.

these were fake chinese ones available on several site.

they were well made but FAKES.

mine were size 13

Couldn't avoid doubling up on a black/red on this am's fnl restock with a wc reward I had.

Wifey wanted the grey toes, but I didn't see any GS sizes, only men's ...can someone point me in the direction of GS size 6, preferably not the bay?

Think I may end up replacing my grey toes. I kinda grew fond of them thinking they wouldn't sell then they were gone. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom