Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

Just saw them in person.  They look good, but not good enough to drop $170.  Every store I went to NT Roosevelt had them sitting.

just left the mall to grab some elite shorts.  I had to take advantage of the tax free weekend in Memphis

these were still sitting.  i looked at em and they were typical JB quality.  But they look nice in person.

**** was scarily easy to cop. It's really a shame hypbeasts now determine the general appeal of shoes. These are very underrated, I don't even like 14's and I like these. But since these are " sitting on shelves" it means they aren't worth as much? Crap.

**** was scarily easy to cop. It's really a shame hypbeasts now determine the general appeal of shoes. These are very underrated, I don't even like 14's and I like these. But since these are " sitting on shelves" it means they aren't worth as much? Crap.
SMH @ hypebeast era.  If you think it's dope, then it's dope! F everything else. 

Only scary if u ain't worried about resell

I applaud those who copped because they like the sneaker, not cuz of hype, but for the love of the game...Cant wait for mine to be delivered.

These are actually pretty nice in person. Remind me of the cool grey 11s cuz of the different shades of gray on em. the sport blue accents it nicely.

Quality on em was pretty decent too, if i can get em for 140 - 150 ill cop

These 14 releases are making me feel pretty good about black toes even if they are og.

I was looking forward to these for a LONG time. Then I saw a review and the paint and detail was a lot crappy. Then I thought about it, and my wanting them for so long outweighed one unfortunate review. I cannot wait to see these on my doorstep after work next week! 

I have a feeling the black toes will sell out. I think that's what most people are waiting for. I want another pair too. I got the og black toes back in 98...there was no hype.. My mom walked right into Athelete's Foot and bought them. I saw this wolf Grey color way in person today.. They were still sitting on the shelves

Last edited:
I have a feeling the black toes will sell out. I think that's what most people are waiting for. I want another pair too. I got the og black toes back in 98...there was no hype.. My mom walked right into Athelete's Foot and bought them. I saw this wolf Grey color way in person today.. They were still sitting on the shelves
I think some people are waiting for black toes, but I have a feeling a lot more are waiting for a chance at the ferraris

Decided to pass on these for now. Will definitely cop if these end up at the outlets for a decent price, though.

The quality was OK.. But not for $170.The price should have been $150. I forgot about the Ferrari's colorway. What's, funny is that last week I went in Athelete's Foot and they had a raffle for these shoes.. I told the lady that was a waste of time, they probably won't sell out

The quality was OK.. But not for $170.The price should have been $150. I forgot about the Ferrari's colorway. What's, funny is that last week I went in Athelete's Foot and they had a raffle for these shoes.. I told the lady that was a waste of time, they probably won't sell out
Some stores depending on their locations do raffles for every drop even if its GR (they don't take chances) especially in malls because the gathering of a line impedes with other businesses and creates havoc for mall security and staff.

Last edited:
Yes.. You are correct kryptsanies. At first, I didn't think about the GR, I was only thinking about the quick strike releases. I just tired of the competition... Lol. I buy shoes because I like them, not because they will be popular

Back
Top Bottom