Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

Going to have to cop these.  Looks like production numbers are up on these shoes as well.

can't believe my local HOH is doing a raffle for this and fcfs on the GG KD VIIs
laugh.gif

Those are nice ... would i cop idk depends how look in person vs the "perfect pic"

I've known for months I wanted them but the pics above show how great they look on feet.

Even with ugly socks on they look good.

Yea I used to want these but nothing but OG colorways for me. Wonder why they didn't do the stitching on midsole of the black toe 14s like they did on these?

have yall notice it says back ordered till 8-24
Yea on Eastbay that's what it says. Footlocker already talkin bout they sold out, lol BS. That's their whole hustle over there at Nike/JB. Jus spoon feed us the J's instead of putting them all out there on their original Release Day. Makin us think they sold out then they restock them 5 times in the next 5 months lol.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to cop just seeing if these would go quick since I'm at work. But once I seen that I was like wtf

So yesterday and today using the early links for the KD's and 14's Nike decides to kick me out of line. Be careful and baby sit the page if you are using an Early link. It seems to be their new think to stop people using those links.

Back
Top Bottom