Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

So yesterday and today using the early links for the KD's and 14's Nike decides to kick me out of line. Be careful and baby sit the page if you are using an Early link. It seems to be their new think to stop people using those links.
Its got nothing to do with the early link, people have been getting kicked out of line randomly the last 2 days.

I dunno what FTL is doing talking bout sold out right now. FNL still got FSR. They're always last tho lol.

View media item 1111251
No hype for these whatsoever, but i'm happy with them. First pair of 14's and I think they're clean. dmbwearnike dmbwearnike i'd say they fit TTS. People call the 13's tanks, I get the same sense from the 14's. They're very bulky, bulkier in person than they are in pics I think. Super comfortable though, like the 10's.

Some quick pics above I took after getting home from the mall. My box was a little banged up, but it's whatever.

I'm not some expert on quality or anything (As i'm sure many people in here are aware of lol) and I don't keep track of what material was used on what retro, or the differences between the materials. I just like what I like. Whatever they used on these works for me.

It was nice to be able to chill for once and take my time heading out to the mall. :smokin

Last edited:
@jays25 thanks bro. Looks good on feet. Bouta head to the mall and cop me a pair as well. Glad there isn't hype on these

Saw these yesterday. They look nice, but the soles on the display model were already dirty, guess someone walked in those while trying on. Magic eraser FTW with these.

The 14's are one of the most underrated models. I'm hoping black toes would be like the previous 4 releases.

Only 14s I ever owned was the blacktoes. Only reason why I bought them was because I randomly went to the outlets and saw they had stacks of them. These look clean, but will not cop even with the 30% discount

Damn, no hype on these huh?

Looks like they're still sitting everywhere.

They look nice, but I've never been in to the 14s that much.

Only 'Last Shot' and 'Cherries' for me.

Hmm, not a bad-looking shoe at all and the colorway is there. But, I think if the overall shoe was white and then with gray and blue accents (think white/reds, but instead of red, its blue and gray), it would have been a purchase for me.

View media item 1111251
No hype for these whatsoever, but i'm happy with them. First pair of 14's and I think they're clean. dmbwearnike dmbwearnike i'd say they fit TTS. People call the 13's tanks, I get the same sense from the 14's. They're very bulky, bulkier in person than they are in pics I think. Super comfortable though, like the 10's.

Some quick pics above I took after getting home from the mall. My box was a little banged up, but it's whatever.

I'm not some expert on quality or anything (As i'm sure many people in here are aware of lol) and I don't keep track of what material was used on what retro, or the differences between the materials. I just like what I like. Whatever they used on these works for me.

It was nice to be able to chill for once and take my time heading out to the mall. :smokin

Those pics are nice, im thinking about scooping up a pair, imwant feeling the colorway at first, but they look good in thise pics and theyre fresh in person. Its gonna feel like back in the days as i go to the mall and scoop these up without any type of hassle. #LOVINIT

Well worth it for 156, very underrated shoe imo, good to step away from the usual bred, gray, red cws

Back
Top Bottom